Indiana Tech Law School

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
beepboopbeep

Re: Indiana Tech Law School

Postby beepboopbeep » Sat May 24, 2014 9:21 pm

taxman128 wrote:curriculum vitae

andré douglas pond cummings

http://law.indianatech.edu/wp-content/u ... ngs-CV.pdf

he has actually had a pretty baller career aside from indy tech at least in terms of doing fun stuff

i think his faculty page has a mistake though it capitalizes Associate Dean in the page title but not in the first sentence

it should probably just remove the capitalization and punctuation altogether i mean just to be consistent

Postby 20141023 » Sat May 24, 2014 9:24 pm

Last edited by 20141023 on Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

BigZuck

Postby BigZuck » Sun May 25, 2014 11:59 am

Most days I'm pretty disgusted at the lack of pond cummings ITT.

Today is not that day.

HRomanus

Postby HRomanus » Sun May 25, 2014 12:44 pm

kappycaft1 wrote:oh man... with adpc potentially becoming the new dean, I finally get to use this pic again.

Indiana Tech, are you going to consider offering more coursework on hip hop law?

When did pond cummings steal Adam Lamparello's hair?

ManoftheHour

Postby ManoftheHour » Sun May 25, 2014 1:17 pm

Crowing wrote:
rwhyAn wrote:Dean resigned already. pond cummings named interim dean.

http://www.journalgazette.net/article/20140523/LOCAL04/140529644

"It said andre douglas pond cummings, associate dean for academic affairs and professor of law at the law school, has been named interim dean. He spells his name without capital letters."

LOL

LOL

You can't make this shit up.

TheSpanishMain

Postby TheSpanishMain » Sun May 25, 2014 1:33 pm

Choice quotes from Indiana Tech's homepage:

I chose Indiana Tech Law School for the ease of my family. Being married with two kids requires me to learn at a different capacity than a traditional law school student.

Indiana Tech has allowed me to use the different hands-on approach to fit into my hectic life style.

When I came to Indiana Tech for a visit I was intrigued and excited about how they are changing the way law is being taught.

If the current Circuit Court Judge for Allen County recommends a certain law school, it is definitely a school to consider and attend.

HarlandBassett

Postby HarlandBassett » Sun May 25, 2014 4:01 pm

timbs4339

Postby timbs4339 » Sun May 25, 2014 5:44 pm

HarlandBassett wrote:Image

LOL where the hell did Harden get a teddy bear?

cron1834

Postby cron1834 » Mon May 26, 2014 2:23 pm

Kevin Love = not a team guy.

Also, I'm glad I checked back up on this thread. Positive developments.

unodostres

Postby unodostres » Mon May 26, 2014 2:25 pm

TheSpanishMain wrote:Choice quotes from Indiana Tech's homepage:

If the current Circuit Court Judge for Allen County recommends a certain law school, it is definitely a school to consider and attend.
[/i]

LOL

LOL

L.O.L

HarlandBassett

Postby HarlandBassett » Mon May 26, 2014 5:01 pm

lol

In bittersweet news, Dean Peter Alexander suddenly resigned from Indiana Tech on the Friday before a holiday weekend. Dean Alexander's tenure is to be commended. Although naysayers said a law school in Fort Wayne would not work, Dean Alexander kept it going strong for a year. In a time when most law schools were cutting back on enrollment, Indiana Tech went up +28 students or so. And of course, let us not forget that Dean Alexander went head-to-head with the ignominious Paul Campos.

We wish him well in whatever BigLaw partner, elite foundation chair, judgeship, or other employment capacity to which he is moving.

Postby 03152016 » Mon May 26, 2014 5:12 pm

HarlandBassett wrote:lol

In bittersweet news, Dean Peter Alexander suddenly resigned from Indiana Tech on the Friday before a holiday weekend. Dean Alexander's tenure is to be commended. Although naysayers said a law school in Fort Wayne would not work, Dean Alexander kept it going strong for a year. In a time when most law schools were cutting back on enrollment, Indiana Tech went up +28 students or so. And of course, let us not forget that Dean Alexander went head-to-head with the ignominious Paul Campos.

We wish him well in whatever BigLaw partner, elite foundation chair, judgeship, or other employment capacity to which he is moving.

Link?

Postby 03152016 » Mon May 26, 2014 5:15 pm

Because we all know that what big firms really want in a partner is a career academic with four years of solo practice in the 80s fresh off of a humiliating defeat

HRomanus

Postby HRomanus » Mon May 26, 2014 7:22 pm

Max324 wrote:
HarlandBassett wrote:lol

Link?

http://lawschooltruthcenter.blogspot.co ... 1116218557

Postby 03152016 » Mon May 26, 2014 7:31 pm

Oh lol
RC fail on my part, i skimmed the quote and thought it was being sincere

Young Marino

Postby Young Marino » Tue May 27, 2014 10:04 am

I wouldn't be surprised if InfiLaw offers to "purchase" this school. It was a really stupid idea to open a law school with enrollment plummeting these days.

pattonthicke

Postby pattonthicke » Tue May 27, 2014 1:37 pm

just read this entire thread for the first time today. this was a nice troll. you guys almost had me going, but then I started noticing things. first, the fact that any person would open a law school and think teaching ethics in the first year is innovative. plausible, but unlikely. second, that anyone would think we need another law school in Indiana. but what really made me realize this was a troll was the andre douglas pond Cummings or whatever his name is. this went too far and made the troll unbelievable. hip hop law. no capitalization. byu to howard to Kirkland and ellis to hip hop academy. not buying that this place actually exists until I literally fly to indiana and see it for myself.

haus

Postby haus » Tue May 27, 2014 1:39 pm

pattonthicke wrote:just read this entire thread for the first time today. this was a nice troll. you guys almost had me going, but then I started noticing things. first, the fact that any person would open a law school and think teaching ethics in the first year is innovative. plausible, but unlikely. second, that anyone would think we need another law school in Indiana. but what really made me realize this was a troll was the andre douglas pond Cummings or whatever his name is. this went too far and made the troll unbelievable. hip hop law. no capitalization. byu to howard to Kirkland and ellis to hip hop academy. not buying that this place actually exists until I literally fly to indiana and see it for myself.

It is possible that existence of the state of Indiana may simply be in furtherance of this elaborate troll.

BigZuck

Postby BigZuck » Tue May 27, 2014 1:40 pm

pattonthicke wrote:just read this entire thread for the first time today. this was a nice troll. you guys almost had me going, but then I started noticing things. first, the fact that any person would open a law school and think teaching ethics in the first year is innovative. plausible, but unlikely. second, that anyone would think we need another law school in Indiana. but what really made me realize this was a troll was the andre douglas pond Cummings or whatever his name is. this went too far and made the troll unbelievable. hip hop law. no capitalization. byu to howard to Kirkland and ellis to hip hop academy. not buying that this place actually exists until I literally fly to indiana and see it for myself.

*cummings

buddyt

Postby buddyt » Tue May 27, 2014 1:44 pm

pattonthicke wrote:hip hop law. no capitalization. byu to howard to Kirkland and ellis to hip hop academy. not buying that this place actually exists until I literally fly to indiana and see it for myself.

literal lol

Leo

Postby Leo » Tue May 27, 2014 2:45 pm

Come on Michigan, you're better than this

jingosaur

Postby jingosaur » Tue May 27, 2014 2:56 pm

I'm thoroughly convinced that adpc is one of the best trolls who has ever played the game. There's really not much more he could do to troll further into legal academia.

ManoftheHour

Postby ManoftheHour » Tue May 27, 2014 3:31 pm

http://abovethelaw.com/2014/05/closing- ... aw-school/

Above The Law wrote:If you want lulz, check out Alexander’s replacement: “andré douglas pond cummings,” also known as “some guy who doesn’t use capital letters in his name who may or may not be related to e.e. cummings.”

:lol:

sighsigh

Postby sighsigh » Tue May 27, 2014 4:01 pm

The real question is: did Dean Alexander leave of his own accord because he realized he was captaining a sinking ship? Or was he forced out by others because the ship he was captaining was sinking? Perhaps it was a combination of both.

prezidentv8

Postby prezidentv8 » Tue May 27, 2014 4:12 pm

jingosaur wrote:I'm thoroughly convinced that adpc is one of the best trolls who has ever played the game. There's really not much more he could do to troll further into legal academia.

gotta wonder if he reads about himself on boards/scamblogs

Return to “Choosing a Law School”