Indiana Tech Law School

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
User avatar
Caesar Salad
Posts: 7521
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:06 am

Re: Indiana Tech Law School

Postby Caesar Salad » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:25 am

muskies970 wrote: I think a disadvantaged cultures primary form of expression in terms of
It's critique of the law has just as much merit as a lot of upper course electives I've seen my school offer


This is not the place for this. ITT we bash this school, everything it stands for, and everyone who immorally prop it up.

Go start an adpc fan club/support group thread and take this garbage outta here

User avatar
TheSpanishMain
Posts: 4110
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:26 pm

Re: Indiana Tech Law School

Postby TheSpanishMain » Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:16 am

crazycanuck wrote:
also, i wonder if he's pissed they capitalized cummings?


I bet he had a diva fit and called the paper and demanded the article be amended or retracted.

masked kavana
Posts: 423
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:24 pm

Re: Indiana Tech Law School

Postby masked kavana » Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:06 am

TheSpanishMain wrote:
crazycanuck wrote:
also, i wonder if he's pissed they capitalized cummings?


I bet he had a diva fit and called the paper and demanded the article be amended or retracted.


Stand and deliver

User avatar
unodostres
Posts: 551
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:01 pm

Re: Indiana Tech Law School

Postby unodostres » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:44 pm

he's in a wheel chair professor

User avatar
TTRansfer
Posts: 3796
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:08 am

Re: Indiana Tech Law School

Postby TTRansfer » Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:05 pm

deadpanic wrote:Any wagers where adpc will be in 5 years?


Creating his own legal hip hop group

User avatar
PepperJack
Posts: 646
Joined: Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:23 pm

Re: Indiana Tech Law School

Postby PepperJack » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:21 pm

TTRansfer wrote:
deadpanic wrote:Any wagers where adpc will be in 5 years?


Creating his own legal hip hop group

He has an appellate clerkship, was a professor before, and worked at Kirkland. He's going to be employed again in a relatively good hjob. Someone somewhere is going to think that starting a law school, and hip-hop law are cool.

User avatar
Tiago Splitter
Posts: 15452
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:20 am

Re: Indiana Tech Law School

Postby Tiago Splitter » Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:55 pm

PepperJack wrote:
TTRansfer wrote:
deadpanic wrote:Any wagers where adpc will be in 5 years?


Creating his own legal hip hop group

He has an appellate clerkship, was a professor before, and worked at Kirkland. He's going to be employed again in a relatively good hjob. Someone somewhere is going to think that starting a law school, and hip-hop law are cool.

Sweet Freudian slip.

20141023
Posts: 3072
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:17 am

Re: Indiana Tech Law School

Postby 20141023 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:04 pm

.
Last edited by 20141023 on Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Tiago Splitter
Posts: 15452
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:20 am

Re: Indiana Tech Law School

Postby Tiago Splitter » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:05 pm

adpc taking full advantage of the H-bomb.

20141023
Posts: 3072
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:17 am

Re: Indiana Tech Law School

Postby 20141023 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:10 pm

.
Last edited by 20141023 on Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
TTRansfer
Posts: 3796
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:08 am

Re: Indiana Tech Law School

Postby TTRansfer » Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:51 pm

Tiago Splitter wrote:adpc taking full advantage of the H-bomb.


if he got those chicks drunk, maybe they'd think it said harvard law

User avatar
ManoftheHour
Posts: 3396
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:03 pm

Re: Indiana Tech Law School

Postby ManoftheHour » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:42 pm

kappycaft1 wrote:
adpc's Adventures in Brazil wrote:She almost succeeded and I think even made Professor cummings blush because he turned to me and begged me to keep Amy away.

Image

User avatar
cron1834
Posts: 1918
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:36 am

Re: Indiana Tech Law School

Postby cron1834 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:15 pm

The shorter of those girls is definitely decent by law school standards.

Man/Hour, didn't you decide on NDLS? You should take a road trip to IndyTech and get some first hand recon of happenings at this place. I will chip in for gas money.

User avatar
chuckbass
Posts: 9957
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:29 pm

Re: Indiana Tech Law School

Postby chuckbass » Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:22 pm

cron1834 wrote:The shorter of those girls is definitely decent by law school standards.

Man/Hour, didn't you decide on NDLS? You should take a road trip to IndyTech and get some first hand recon of happenings at this place. I will chip in for gas money.

Lolz he's in Cali. That'd be quite the road trip.

User avatar
chuckbass
Posts: 9957
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:29 pm

Re: Indiana Tech Law School

Postby chuckbass » Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:23 pm

And they're both wearing hoops. That's a hard pass.

20141023
Posts: 3072
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:17 am

Re: Indiana Tech Law School

Postby 20141023 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:30 pm

.
Last edited by 20141023 on Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
cron1834
Posts: 1918
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:36 am

Re: Indiana Tech Law School

Postby cron1834 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:55 pm

scottidsntknow wrote:
cron1834 wrote:The shorter of those girls is definitely decent by law school standards.

Man/Hour, didn't you decide on NDLS? You should take a road trip to IndyTech and get some first hand recon of happenings at this place. I will chip in for gas money.

Lolz he's in Cali. That'd be quite the road trip.

OH, I thought ND for some reason. Someone's gotta be in ND or Maurer ...

User avatar
chuckbass
Posts: 9957
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:29 pm

Re: Indiana Tech Law School

Postby chuckbass » Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:01 pm

cron1834 wrote:
scottidsntknow wrote:
cron1834 wrote:The shorter of those girls is definitely decent by law school standards.

Man/Hour, didn't you decide on NDLS? You should take a road trip to IndyTech and get some first hand recon of happenings at this place. I will chip in for gas money.

Lolz he's in Cali. That'd be quite the road trip.

OH, I thought ND for some reason. Someone's gotta be in ND or Maurer ...

I mean he was gonna do ND but pulled the trigger somewhere else.

User avatar
ManoftheHour
Posts: 3396
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:03 pm

Re: Indiana Tech Law School

Postby ManoftheHour » Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:09 pm

Yeah. I was totally set on ND. Even signed my apartment papers and everything. I negotiated with ND and some CA school. ND gave me more $$$ after negotiations, I withdrew from other school, then other school threw me a full ride and then some. LST #s are similar enough (well, except for the big law + clerkship part). For my PI goals and desire to work instate (plus out of retakes), it was hard to pass up...

...I still sometimes wonder if I made the right decision.

User avatar
cron1834
Posts: 1918
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:36 am

Re: Indiana Tech Law School

Postby cron1834 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:32 pm

ManoftheHour wrote:Yeah. I was totally set on ND. Even signed my apartment papers and everything. I negotiated with ND and some CA school. ND gave me more $$$ after negotiations, I withdrew from other school, then other school threw me a full ride and then some. LST #s are similar enough (well, except for the big law + clerkship part). For my PI goals and desire to work instate (plus out of retakes), it was hard to pass up...

...I still sometimes wonder if I made the right decision.

If "proximity to IndyTech" is a factor, you dun goofed. Otherwise you're probably good.

User avatar
JCougar
Posts: 3175
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:47 pm

Re: Indiana Tech Law School

Postby JCougar » Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:13 pm

ManoftheHour wrote:Yeah. I was totally set on ND. Even signed my apartment papers and everything. I negotiated with ND and some CA school. ND gave me more $$$ after negotiations, I withdrew from other school, then other school threw me a full ride and then some. LST #s are similar enough (well, except for the big law + clerkship part). For my PI goals and desire to work instate (plus out of retakes), it was hard to pass up...

...I still sometimes wonder if I made the right decision.


For PI, less debt is almost always the right decision. There's some advantages to getting into a T6 or Berkely, in that you have a better chance at ACLU/SPLC (more selective than Biglaw). Other than that, demonstrated interest in PI law matters more than school prestige.

User avatar
Hand
Posts: 3519
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 11:33 am

Re: Indiana Tech Law School

Postby Hand » Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:37 pm


User avatar
TTRansfer
Posts: 3796
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:08 am

Re: Indiana Tech Law School

Postby TTRansfer » Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:04 am

:lol:

User avatar
pancakes3
Posts: 3888
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:49 pm

Re: Indiana Tech Law School

Postby pancakes3 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:05 pm

Mal Reynolds wrote:Here's a story someone pm'd me about cummings. Guy sounds like a total asshole. Names changed for anonymity.

COOL DUDE ANON wrote:he did this thing called "stand and deliver" when you were called on. you had to stand the entire fucking time (sometimes it may have been for like an hour) and answer his dipshit questions. and he was real cunty about it, too. super hardcore cold calling.

so, one day, during his civ pro class he cold calls on my friend jerry. jerry doesn't stand. cummings is like, "jerry, STAND and deliver. this is STANDING and DELIVERING." jerry still doesn't stand.

cummings starts walking up the stairs red in the face semi-yelling "STAND and deliver, jerry! STAND AND DELIVER!"

finally, this girl says, "HE'S FUCKING HANDICAPPED AND IN A WHEELCHAIR" (which he is)

cummings partially fell down the stairs.

i still LIRL at that story. so much fun to witness that asshole make a fool of himself


http://www.reddit.com/r/videos/comments ... _standing/

User avatar
JCougar
Posts: 3175
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:47 pm

Re: Indiana Tech Law School

Postby JCougar » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:23 pm

Was browsing a JDU thread today, and this thread made me thing of Indiana Tech:

http://www.jdunderground.com/all/thread ... adId=78206

Arguably the dumbest law student/now lawyer I've ever met is a Dayton grad. She is a friend of a friend and interned at my office. I could not believe how horrible her work product was. And I could not believe how ditzy she was/is. We stopped giving her work a couple of months. The only stupider law student I've met was a Charlotte School of Law 1L. I truly think she was mentally disabled in some way.

. . .

She couldn't spell basic words and either didn't know how to use or refused to use spell check. She also could not understand what summary judgment is, no matter how many times I tried to break it down for her. And this wasn't a complication MSJ I was working on. There was an obvious, undeniable fact dispute. She simply couldn't get her head around it.


The ABA obviously thinks it's still a good idea to promote an open enrollment policy at law schools. It's non-interventionist attitude in this scam is costing law students and the US government billions. And it's costing the legal profession a ton of credibility. Think of all that student loan debt that will have to get eaten up when Indiana Tech closes down due to lack of accreditation, or when Thomas Jefferson folds. Not to mention all that loan forgiveness coming from these scam schools.

I guess Indiana wants to go the way of Ohio. Indiana needs maybe two law schools at most, and yet they have five. Ohio maybe three, and yet they have nine. What a terrible collection of TTTs we now have forming in the rust belt.




Return to “Choosing a Law School”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests