I was admitted to Duke off the waitlist (36K total scholarship) and still to this day waitlisted at NYU, Penn.
I had to turn down Duke's offer due to personal circumstances that keeps me in Southern California this year.
I am considering attending USC (90K scholarship) this year, or reapplying in September (I did not submit my application until late December). I do not mind waiting a year to attend school, but wouldnt have significant change to my application.
I would love to hear some insight if you have any, thanks!
(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 706
- Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:42 pm
Reapply. If you do, I think there is a good shot at UPenn/NYU. Of course, I am assuming you are out to maximize your chances for biglaw, not CA. If you want CA, try very hard for Berkeley. Otherwise, shoot for CCN and the rest, depending on goals and money needs.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 3 guests