If you're familiar with Ohio State/Moritz Law

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
Climb9

If you're familiar with Ohio State/Moritz Law

Postby Climb9 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:13 pm

Long time browser, first time poster. I appreciate the countless hours that everyone has put in to making TLS such an incredible resource.

I've been accepted by Ohio State with a scholarship and may have to defer for a legitimate reason. If you or someone you know/heard a story about was accepted to Ohio State with a scholarship and had to defer for a year, did they match or reduce the scholarship the following year? I've read posts that they "try to match" the previous year, but it would be nice to hear real stories.

CanadianWolf

Re: If you're familiar with Ohio State/Moritz Law

Postby CanadianWolf » Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:55 pm

The best source is the Ohio State University College of Law admissions & financial aid office. Call to determine if you are eligible to defer your acceptance & whether or not your scholarship will still be available to you.

Climb9

Postby Climb9 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:20 pm

Right Canadian, but I'm pretty confident they do not "carry-over" the scholarship. That's why I'm asking whether anyone has stories of whether or not they matched or reduced a scholarship the following year.

CanadianWolf

Postby CanadianWolf » Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:24 pm

Sorry, I misunderstood, but would still ask admissions & financial aid your question.

HoustonLawyer

Postby HoustonLawyer » Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:58 am

Approximately 85% of law school students receive financial aid from sources including scholarships, grants, and loans. Awards are based upon need and merit. All admitted students are automatically considered for merit scholarships.

SPAMMING REDACTED BY MODS

Return to “Choosing a Law School”