Tier3FullTuition with Connections OR Buncha Debt@Tier2

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
User avatar
JD Janitor
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:19 pm

Re: Tier3FullTuition with Connections OR Buncha Debt@Tier2

Postby JD Janitor » Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:00 am

fatduck wrote:
JD Janitor wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2171973/Tree-ring-study-proves-climate-WARMER-Roman-Medieval-times-modern-industrial-age.html

How does this fit into the equation? Anyone? Like I said, maybe we are RETURNING to normal temperatures.

rickgrimes69 wrote:ONE: The earth is warming. THIS IS A BASIC AND UNDISPUTED FUCKING FACT.


No, this is a very disputed THEORY. Far from a fact.

please expound for us your SHITBOOMER definition of the word "theory"


Why don't you analyze the article rather than deflect attention to something else?

User avatar
JD Janitor
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:19 pm

Re: Tier3FullTuition with Connections OR Buncha Debt@Tier2

Postby JD Janitor » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:01 pm

All of you arguing that it is a fact that the earth has been warming are full of shit. You've bought into the liberal agenda and refuse to do your own research. If nothing else, this article proves that there is no consensus among scientists regarding the warming or cooling of the earth.

User avatar
Tom Joad
Posts: 4542
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:56 pm

Re: Tier3FullTuition with Connections OR Buncha Debt@Tier2

Postby Tom Joad » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:02 pm

JD Janitor wrote:All of you arguing that it is a fact that the earth has been warming are full of shit. You've bought into the liberal agenda and refuse to do your own research. If nothing else, this article proves that there is no consensus among scientists regarding the warming or cooling of the earth.

Not sure if you know what "consenus" means, but sure.

User avatar
rickgrimes69
Posts: 1107
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:56 am

Re: Tier3FullTuition with Connections OR Buncha Debt@Tier2

Postby rickgrimes69 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:08 pm

JD Janitor wrote:
fatduck wrote:
JD Janitor wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2171973/Tree-ring-study-proves-climate-WARMER-Roman-Medieval-times-modern-industrial-age.html

How does this fit into the equation? Anyone? Like I said, maybe we are RETURNING to normal temperatures.

rickgrimes69 wrote:ONE: The earth is warming. THIS IS A BASIC AND UNDISPUTED FUCKING FACT.


No, this is a very disputed THEORY. Far from a fact.

please expound for us your SHITBOOMER definition of the word "theory"


Why don't you analyze the article rather than deflect attention to something else?


You cited DM bro nobody is going to take that seriously.

User avatar
dowu
Posts: 8334
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:47 pm

Re: Tier3FullTuition with Connections OR Buncha Debt@Tier2

Postby dowu » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:11 pm

fatduck wrote:a proposal:

anyone who talks about "destroying jobs" or "creating jobs"

should be killed

thoughts?


I agree with this sentiment.

User avatar
flem
Posts: 12949
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:44 pm

Re: Tier3FullTuition with Connections OR Buncha Debt@Tier2

Postby flem » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:12 pm

flem wrote:There IS scientific consensus, except for like four dudes who are on big oil's payroll.


and fucking LOL @ citing a conservative british tabloid as a legitimate source

User avatar
shifty_eyed
Posts: 1934
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:09 pm

Re: Tier3FullTuition with Connections OR Buncha Debt@Tier2

Postby shifty_eyed » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:14 pm

The main fuck up I had was failing Army ROTC and Intro to Dance in one semester, along with a Withdraw-Fail in Trigonometry (though I intend retaking Trig at community college in a year off for my own edification).


This is what makes me think this can't be real. Trig isn't even a college class AFAIK.

User avatar
North
Posts: 4041
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:09 pm

Re: Tier3FullTuition with Connections OR Buncha Debt@Tier2

Postby North » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:21 pm

JD Janitor wrote:If nothing else, this article proves that there is no consensus among scientists regarding the warming or cooling of the earth.

Wikipedia's tally of concurring, non-committal, and dissenting scientific bodies. Notice that the 'dissenting' list has been empty since 2007, when the American Association of Petroleum Geologists decided to switch to non-committal. The American Association of Petroleum Geologists.

That's consensus, dawg.

User avatar
Tom Joad
Posts: 4542
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:56 pm

Re: Tier3FullTuition with Connections OR Buncha Debt@Tier2

Postby Tom Joad » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:22 pm

North wrote:
JD Janitor wrote:If nothing else, this article proves that there is no consensus among scientists regarding the warming or cooling of the earth.

Wikipedia's tally of concurring, non-committal, and dissenting scientific bodies. Notice that the 'dissenting' list has been empty since 2007, when the American Association of Petroleum Geologists decided to switch to non-committal. The American Association of Petroleum Geologists.

That's consensus, dawg.

InB4 Janitor says DM is an ok source but wikipedia isn't.

User avatar
bjsesq
TLS Poet Laureate
Posts: 13383
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:02 am

Re: Tier3FullTuition with Connections OR Buncha Debt@Tier2

Postby bjsesq » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:23 pm

JD Janitor wrote:All of you arguing that it is a fact that the earth has been warming are full of shit. You've bought into the liberal agenda and refuse to do your own research. If nothing else, this article proves that there is no consensus among scientists regarding the warming or cooling of the earth.


Imma need more about this liberal agenda.

User avatar
20130312
Posts: 3842
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:53 pm

Re: Tier3FullTuition with Connections OR Buncha Debt@Tier2

Postby 20130312 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:24 pm

JD Janitor wrote:All of you arguing that it is a fact that the earth has been warming are full of shit. You've bought into the liberal agenda and refuse to do your own research. If nothing else, this article proves that there is no consensus among scientists regarding the warming or cooling of the earth.


TROLL SO HARD, EPA WANNA FINE ME

User avatar
Tom Joad
Posts: 4542
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:56 pm

Re: Tier3FullTuition with Connections OR Buncha Debt@Tier2

Postby Tom Joad » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:28 pm

InGoodFaith wrote:
JD Janitor wrote:All of you arguing that it is a fact that the earth has been warming are full of shit. You've bought into the liberal agenda and refuse to do your own research. If nothing else, this article proves that there is no consensus among scientists regarding the warming or cooling of the earth.


TROLL SO HARD, EPA WANNA FINE ME

THAT SHIT CRAY

User avatar
North
Posts: 4041
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:09 pm

Re: Tier3FullTuition with Connections OR Buncha Debt@Tier2

Postby North » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:44 pm

Tom Joad wrote:InB4 Janitor says DM is an ok source but wikipedia isn't.

Well, Wikipedia is part of the Evil Liberal Nazi Propagandist plot to murder innocent, God-fearing American's jobs, as this forthright, unbiased, and respectable news source will confirm.

User avatar
JD Janitor
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:19 pm

Re: Tier3FullTuition with Connections OR Buncha Debt@Tier2

Postby JD Janitor » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:21 pm

Noone has yet to comment on the results of this study.

timbs4339
Posts: 2733
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:19 pm

Re: Tier3FullTuition with Connections OR Buncha Debt@Tier2

Postby timbs4339 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:23 pm

JD Janitor wrote:All of you arguing that it is a fact that the earth has been warming are full of shit. You've bought into the liberal agenda and refuse to do your own research. If nothing else, this article proves that there is no consensus among scientists regarding the warming or cooling of the earth.


EXACTLY OMG. Until you do a masters, a Ph.D in climatology, get a job at a university and secure competitive government research grants, then conduct complex peer reviewed mathematical and scientific models for years until you come up with results which can then be verified by other climatologists, you haven't done your own research. Of course once you do this you are part of the librul conspiracy, so none of what you say should be taken seriously.

User avatar
flem
Posts: 12949
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:44 pm

Re: Tier3FullTuition with Connections OR Buncha Debt@Tier2

Postby flem » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:26 pm

JD Janitor wrote:Noone has yet to comment on the results of this study.


So because some trees in some TTT area of Finland show some counter-evidence to general scientific consensus, that must mean that general scientific consensus is wrong in its entirety and this isn't just a mere blip on the radar.

Got it.

User avatar
JD Janitor
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:19 pm

Re: Tier3FullTuition with Connections OR Buncha Debt@Tier2

Postby JD Janitor » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:30 pm

flem wrote:
JD Janitor wrote:Noone has yet to comment on the results of this study.


So because some trees in some TTT area of Finland show some counter-evidence to general scientific consensus, that must mean that general scientific consensus is wrong in its entirety and this isn't just a mere blip on the radar.

Got it.


These scientists argue that the earth is cooling. How then can there be a consensus among scientists that the earth is warming?

User avatar
flem
Posts: 12949
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:44 pm

Re: Tier3FullTuition with Connections OR Buncha Debt@Tier2

Postby flem » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:34 pm

JD Janitor wrote:These scientists argue that the earth is cooling. How then can there be a consensus among scientists that the earth is warming?


I don't think the term "general scientific consensus" means what you think it means

User avatar
JD Janitor
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:19 pm

Re: Tier3FullTuition with Connections OR Buncha Debt@Tier2

Postby JD Janitor » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:37 pm

flem wrote:
JD Janitor wrote:These scientists argue that the earth is cooling. How then can there be a consensus among scientists that the earth is warming?


I don't think the term "general scientific consensus" means what you think it means


You added the word general. That has not been used up to this point.

User avatar
flem
Posts: 12949
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:44 pm

Re: Tier3FullTuition with Connections OR Buncha Debt@Tier2

Postby flem » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:39 pm

JD Janitor wrote:You added the word general. That has not been used up to this point.


ORLY? Because you quoted it when you responded to me earlier.

JD Janitor wrote:
flem wrote:So because some trees in some TTT area of Finland show some counter-evidence to general scientific consensus, that must mean that general scientific consensus is wrong in its entirety and this isn't just a mere blip on the radar.

Got it.


These scientists argue that the earth is cooling. How then can there be a consensus among scientists that the earth is warming?

User avatar
JD Janitor
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:19 pm

Re: Tier3FullTuition with Connections OR Buncha Debt@Tier2

Postby JD Janitor » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:42 pm

flem wrote:
JD Janitor wrote:You added the word general. That has not been used up to this point.


ORLY? Because you quoted it when you responded to me earlier.

JD Janitor wrote:
flem wrote:So because some trees in some TTT area of Finland show some counter-evidence to general scientific consensus, that must mean that general scientific consensus is wrong in its entirety and this isn't just a mere blip on the radar.

Got it.


These scientists argue that the earth is cooling. How then can there be a consensus among scientists that the earth is warming?


Touche. Let me refraise then. There is no consensus. Some scientists disagree that the earth is warming and point to studies such as the one i provided.

User avatar
20130312
Posts: 3842
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:53 pm

Re: Tier3FullTuition with Connections OR Buncha Debt@Tier2

Postby 20130312 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:51 pm

JD Janitor wrote:Touche. Let me refraise then.


:|

User avatar
fatduck
Posts: 4186
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:16 pm

Re: Tier3FullTuition with Connections OR Buncha Debt@Tier2

Postby fatduck » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:55 pm

JD Janitor wrote:
flem wrote:
JD Janitor wrote:These scientists argue that the earth is cooling. How then can there be a consensus among scientists that the earth is warming?


I don't think the term "general scientific consensus" means what you think it means


You added the word general. That has not been used up to this point.

i wonder where he got that CRAZY WORD from?

Image

User avatar
rickgrimes69
Posts: 1107
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:56 am

Re: Tier3FullTuition with Connections OR Buncha Debt@Tier2

Postby rickgrimes69 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:12 pm

JD Janitor wrote:All of you arguing that it is a fact that the earth has been warming are full of shit. You've bought into the liberal agenda and refuse to do your own research. If nothing else, this article proves that there is no consensus among scientists regarding the warming or cooling of the earth.


LOL at equating massive scientific evidence to a "librul" agenda.

I can find tabloids that cite the existence of Elvis but it doesn't make him any less dead, nor the consensus to that fact any less valid.

User avatar
JD Janitor
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:19 pm

Re: Tier3FullTuition with Connections OR Buncha Debt@Tier2

Postby JD Janitor » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:13 pm

http://www.forbes.com/sites/patrickmich ... -15-years/

http://news.yahoo.com/nasa-data-blow-ga ... 34971.html

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142 ... 21366.html

"Although the number of publicly dissenting scientists is growing, many young scientists furtively say that while they also have serious doubts about the global-warming message, they are afraid to speak up for fear of not being promoted—or worse. They have good reason to worry. In 2003, Dr. Chris de Freitas, the editor of the journal Climate Research, dared to publish a peer-reviewed article with the politically incorrect (but factually correct) conclusion that the recent warming is not unusual in the context of climate changes over the past thousand years. The international warming establishment quickly mounted a determined campaign to have Dr. de Freitas removed from his editorial job and fired from his university position."




Return to “Choosing a Law School”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: acr, packerboy31489 and 4 guests