NALP Class of 2011 Employment Stats Selected Findings

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
minnbills

Re: NALP Class of 2011 Employment Stats Selected Findings

Postby minnbills » Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:24 pm

jenesaislaw wrote:
Well, in the spirit of the shortened version of my handle you used, I don't know. I don't think "TTTs" are a homogeneous group. Geography, history, and class strength all play a role in how well a school does, good economy, bad economy, or new economy.

Individual school data coming soon for 2011 on LST. Stay tuned and we can try to draw some comparisons, though it's difficult because the data have been changing over the last few years. We'll definitely do something to help make sense of the changes in the near future, though.

Great- and again, so many people here appreciate your efforts. Thanks!

I also didn't notice what I did with your name until you pointed out, but got a good laugh out of it.

What I mean by TTTs is not so much trying to draw things out strictly by ranking, but rather if schools that are less competitive in their respective markets are being outpaced in terms of recovery compared to their more competitive peers.

jenesaislaw

Postby jenesaislaw » Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:31 pm

minnbills wrote:What I mean by TTTs is not so much trying to draw things out strictly by ranking, but rather if schools that are less competitive in their respective markets are being outpaced in terms of recovery compared to their more competitive peers.

So then isn't the answer to your question true by definition (thus meaningless)? I may not be understanding well, I'm pretty tired.

Happy that you find our site useful. That's the goal after all!

thelaststraw05

Postby thelaststraw05 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:10 pm

Thank you for that wildly substantive addition to this conversation.

Return to “Choosing a Law School”