Picking MVP over CCN Forum

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
grimfan

New

Re: Picking MVP over CCN

Post by grimfan » Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:30 am

Alirod12 cannot possibly be for real. I think he's an unhinged alumnus of either Berkeley or Michigan who has an irrational hatred of Virginia as he wants his school to be the premier public law school in the US.

barneytrouble

Bronze

Post by barneytrouble » Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:17 pm

grimfan wrote:Alirod12 cannot possibly be for real. I think he's an unhinged alumnus of either Berkeley or Michigan who has an irrational hatred of Virginia as he wants his school to be the premier public law school in the US.
Or UPenn.

woeisme

Silver

Post by woeisme » Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:45 pm

alirod12 wrote:Trust me, with 1300+ posts to date in your corner, you are nothing like me. The label I ascribe to myself is the wolf-queen dragon lord of the North, and you know nothing Jon Snow. Please continue to regale us with your infinite TLS wisdom, all ye gods of legal nerd-dom!

Also, I am pro-NYC, anti-small town. All I've ever said is that UVa has a legitimately different atmosphere than most of the other top schools. SO SUE ME. LOLOL legal joke get it?!?! Oh and that a dragon-riding wolf would light Bruce Wayne up and eat his still-beating heart.

Finally, I am taking reservations for PERSONAL guided tours around UVa law. I am a self-proclaimed ambassador for the school. PM to arrange. Or to talk about how best to integrate into the Partyrock UVa law community if you've never done much socializing and drinking beyond WoW guild meetings and Smirnoff Ice pounding. I have really learned to let loose since those days, especially compared to those MIT kids. In fact, I may start a blog about it.

AMIRITE?
Unless I missed something, people were "laughing" at you, not with you. Your posts come across as incredibly immature and bigoted. Then again, that aligns well with the UVA stereotype. Carry on.

PennBull

Diamond

Post by PennBull » Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:58 pm

barneytrouble wrote:
grimfan wrote:Alirod12 cannot possibly be for real. I think he's an unhinged alumnus of either Berkeley or Michigan who has an irrational hatred of Virginia as he wants his school to be the premier public law school in the US.
Or UPenn.
HILARIOUS.

alirod12

Bronze

Post by alirod12 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:19 pm

woeisme wrote:
alirod12 wrote:Trust me, with 1300+ posts to date in your corner, you are nothing like me. The label I ascribe to myself is the wolf-queen dragon lord of the North, and you know nothing Jon Snow. Please continue to regale us with your infinite TLS wisdom, all ye gods of legal nerd-dom!

Also, I am pro-NYC, anti-small town. All I've ever said is that UVa has a legitimately different atmosphere than most of the other top schools. SO SUE ME. LOLOL legal joke get it?!?! Oh and that a dragon-riding wolf would light Bruce Wayne up and eat his still-beating heart.

Finally, I am taking reservations for PERSONAL guided tours around UVa law. I am a self-proclaimed ambassador for the school. PM to arrange. Or to talk about how best to integrate into the Partyrock UVa law community if you've never done much socializing and drinking beyond WoW guild meetings and Smirnoff Ice pounding. I have really learned to let loose since those days, especially compared to those MIT kids. In fact, I may start a blog about it.

AMIRITE?
Unless I missed something, people were "laughing" at you, not with you. Your posts come across as incredibly immature and bigoted. Then again, that aligns well with the UVA stereotype. Carry on.
Holy shit. You're totally right. I can't believe I didn't realize that people were laughing at me. Oh horror of horrors.

How exactly have I come across as bigoted? I would love to be enlightened on that issue.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Choosing a Law School”