UH vs. Wake

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
kiwi4president

UH vs. Wake

Postby kiwi4president » Thu May 24, 2012 5:43 pm

I was all set and ready to go to UH when I was accepted into Wake Forest today with a 15k per year scholarship. With the scholarship it is actually less expensive to attend than UH. I want to practice in Texas so UH should be my choice, however Wake is less expensive and has somewhat of a reach in Texas albeit a stretch. I requested additional aid from UH today so hopefully they'll increase their offer. Any thoughts?

flem

Re: UH vs. Wake

Postby flem » Thu May 24, 2012 5:44 pm

kiwi4president wrote:I was all set and ready to go to UH when I was accepted into Wake Forest today with a 15k per year scholarship. With the scholarship it is actually less expensive to attend than UH. I want to practice in Texas so UH should be my choice, however Wake is less expensive and has somewhat of a reach in Texas albeit a stretch. I requested additional aid from UH today so hopefully they'll increase their offer. Any thoughts?

No it doesn't. Go to Houston.

lisjjen

Postby lisjjen » Thu May 24, 2012 5:52 pm

flem wrote:
kiwi4president wrote:I was all set and ready to go to UH when I was accepted into Wake Forest today with a 15k per year scholarship. With the scholarship it is actually less expensive to attend than UH. I want to practice in Texas so UH should be my choice, however Wake is less expensive and has somewhat of a reach in Texas albeit a stretch. I requested additional aid from UH today so hopefully they'll increase their offer. Any thoughts?

No it doesn't. Go to Houston.

kiwi4president

Postby kiwi4president » Thu May 24, 2012 5:58 pm

The decision has been made for me. UH just upped the scholarship from $0 to $10k. Thanks for your input guys I knew where I should go but the price made me think otherwise momentarily.

Return to “Choosing a Law School”