What's more important, the program or location??

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
shroeder

What's more important, the program or location??

Postby shroeder » Sun May 20, 2012 4:19 pm

My dream job is patent law in Atlanta or Charlotte at a top firm. I'm in ASU and Wake, schollys at both, price is dead even. ASU has great program, ie superstar faculty with connections, clinic, journal, extensive course offerings, etc. Wake has the location advantage. Which one gets me closer to the job??? Thanks for your input.

gaud

Re: What's more important, the program or location??

Postby gaud » Sun May 20, 2012 4:24 pm

shroeder wrote:My dream job is patent law in Atlanta or Charlotte at a top firm. I'm in ASU and Wake, schollys at both, price is dead even. ASU has great program, ie superstar faculty with connections, clinic, journal, extensive course offerings, etc. Wake has the location advantage. Which one gets me closer to the job??? Thanks for your input.

Go to Wake. ASU won't help you get Atlanta or Charlotte.

Nova

Re: What's more important, the program or location??

Postby Nova » Sun May 20, 2012 4:26 pm

gaud wrote:
shroeder wrote:My dream job is patent law in Atlanta or Charlotte at a top firm. I'm in ASU and Wake, schollys at both, price is dead even. ASU has great program, ie superstar faculty with connections, clinic, journal, extensive course offerings, etc. Wake has the location advantage. Which one gets me closer to the job??? Thanks for your input.

Go to Wake. ASU won't help you get Atlanta or Charlotte.

+1

Return to “Choosing a Law School”