a

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
abccc

Re: Northwestern vs. UVA (delayed)

Postby abccc » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:14 pm

Haha okay, we got sidetracked here a little bit.

So if I posed the new question: Northwestern vs. UVA straight up, would everyone agree that they are essentially equivalent and that I should just base my decision off of which atmosphere I felt more comfortable in? I think I am getting too caught up in the fact that UVA is ranked higher. Obviously Northwestern is better in Chicago, and UVA in DC, but how do they compare in the NYC market?

rayiner

Re: Northwestern vs. UVA (delayed)

Postby rayiner » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:29 pm

abccc wrote:Haha okay, we got sidetracked here a little bit.

So if I posed the new question: Northwestern vs. UVA straight up, would everyone agree that they are essentially equivalent and that I should just base my decision off of which atmosphere I felt more comfortable in? I think I am getting too caught up in the fact that UVA is ranked higher. Obviously Northwestern is better in Chicago, and UVA in DC, but how do they compare in the NYC market?

UVA and NU were ranked the same when I started. In that range the rankings don't mean anything. Overall employment stats are equivalent: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=181415. NU had a good year in 2011, relative to Michigan and Virginia, but I assume it's not a pattern, just our OCS being more on the ball.

Return to “Choosing a Law School”