Here is the bottom line:
I am a 3.6 171 who applied very late in the cycle. Ended up getting money from BU BC and Wisconsin. Got into Vandy and absolutely loved the admitted students weekend. Got Waitlisted everywhere else and just heard that I got into Cornell today.
I am from the Northeast and would prefer leaving the State of MA for law school. I have little undergrad debt but will be paying for all of law school so I would very much prefer to not pay sticker.
I very much want big law or whatever will help me pay off the loans first. I do not care about location. I just want the best opportunity for the best job.
(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:23 am
- Posts: 2061
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:43 am
I would reapply early next cycle. Your numbers should give you better options than this.
- Posts: 1585
- Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:14 pm
If you can get off the waitlist at UVA/Duke/Michigan, then I say consider going there. If not, wait and reaply. You should have had better options. Make sure to really look over your applications to be sure you didn't do something dumb besides the timing, and then get them in EARLY.
- Posts: 159
- Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:20 pm
If you can do something for another year, I'd say re-apply. I'm judging from my cycle (I was 3.5/172) and you should have much better options by applying early.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: ls2016! and 5 guests