Tulane or Cardozo

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )

Which would you choose?

Tulane with $25k/year scholarship
33%
Cardozo with $25k/year scholarship
67%

Total votes: 3

painttherosesred

Tulane or Cardozo

Postby painttherosesred » Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:51 pm

I have the same amount of scholarship money to Tulane and Cardozo. I visited Tulane a little while ago and loved it. I didn't hear back from Cardozo until last week, so I haven't really researched Cardozo as much. I figured I was going to be wait listed since it was taking so long for them to respond, but then I was accepted with a decent scholarship. What are the pros/cons to each one? Which one would you choose?

dingbat

Re: Tulane or Cardozo

Postby dingbat » Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:30 pm

painttherosesred wrote:I have the same amount of scholarship money to Tulane and Cardozo. I visited Tulane a little while ago and loved it. I didn't hear back from Cardozo until last week, so I haven't really researched Cardozo as much. I figured I was going to be wait listed since it was taking so long for them to respond, but then I was accepted with a decent scholarship. What are the pros/cons to each one? Which one would you choose?

Unless you really want to be in NY, go to Tulane: it's got a lower cost of living and people west of the Hudson have actually heard of it

If you really want NY (and not just NY biglaw) Cardozo does OK here

Return to “Choosing a Law School”