I'm just confused. I'm from NJ, so obviously in-state tuition at Rutgers is a big plus, but I've also received money from each of these schools.
Penn State: 15k/yr
I was also accepted into Miami, but with no money, I can't afford to go.
I'm still waiting on a bunch of other schools (Case Western, Syracuse, St. John's, Brooklyn, Villanova, Seton Hall, and Catholic)
I have no pie in the sky biglaw dreams. My goal is to get the best education, and out of that the best job I can. If somehow biglaw becomes a possibility, then so be it. But if not, oh well! Other than I'd say Miami, Case, Syracuse, and Catholic, the rest of the schools are located in geographic areas that I would have zero hesitation to practice in and in which I have ties. I would like SOME degree of portability, but primarily in the Mid-Atlantic Region. Should I choose from what I have? Should I wait any school out? With what and with who should I negotiate with? Thank you everyone for your help!! (I need it!)