flem wrote:MTBike wrote:bdole2 wrote:MTBike wrote:
He uses that same shitty logic all the time... so I thought turn around was fair game.
What shitty logic now?
You're making a number of assumptions with that question. Here are why they are not the same and why your logic is terrible.
1) He hadn't maxed out retakes
2) He didn't specifically want to go to Vandy, or Vandy wasn't his dream school (if bro is from the south, it might be)
3) He could do "better" than Vandy. Vandy with $$$$ if you want the south versus say, GULC or UVA at sticker.
1) OP specifically said he did not want to sit out this cycle, strongly suggesting he could sit out and retake but he doesn't want to. That eliminates #1.
2) I highly doubt Cardozo, Brooklyn, or SH are anyone's dream school or anyone specifically really wants to go there. They're backup plans for people who want to go to school in NYC but don't have Columbia/NYU/Fordham grades. They don't give a reasonable shot at biglawl like Vandy does, which was one of OP's requirements.
3) Relative, but refer to point two. He could do better by retaking. Retake and Fordham with money would obviously be better, for instance.
4) You are a terrible poaster
And fucking lol@equating going to Vandy with $$$$ to these options brah.
Edit: scooped above me
I'm sorry I hurt your feelings Nancy. Also, I did not equate going to Vandy with these options. Fucking stop inserting fabricated premises into my argument... Are you unable to make a solid enough argument on your own? You are a dumbass. /rant
Edit: I'm probably going to get banned now