Indiana Indianapolis vs John marshall vs Kent

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
kjhasan

Indiana Indianapolis vs John marshall vs Kent

Postby kjhasan » Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:49 pm

I was recently accepted into John Marshall and Indiana, I was deffered from Kent. I am not sure if I should just attend John Marshall and then transfer out to Kent or just goto Indiana. I am from Chicago and wanted to stay in the city for law schoool for networking purposes. Indianapolis just seems too small of a city with out much networking opportunity. I was also just thinking about putting a seat deposit in at John Marshall until Kent got back to me. What school should I attend, should I go to John Marshall and transfer or should I just goto IU in Indianapolis? Any help is greatly appreciated

checkster

Re: Indiana Indianapolis vs John marshall vs Kent

Postby checkster » Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:20 pm

Oh boy.

rad lulz

Postby rad lulz » Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:22 pm

Don't go to IU-Indy if you want to end up in Chi; don't go to John Marshall at all; don't go to a school hoping to transfer because it will almost assuredly not happen.

CanadianWolf

Postby CanadianWolf » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:00 pm

Agree. Basically IU-Indianapolis places well in the Indianapolis area. John Marshall doesn't place well at all. Too much competition.

timbs4339

Postby timbs4339 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:44 pm

rad lulz wrote:Don't go to IU-Indy if you want to end up in Chi; don't go to John Marshall at all; don't go to a school hoping to transfer because it will almost assuredly not happen.

This.

romothesavior

Postby romothesavior » Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:48 am

rad lulz wrote:Don't go to IU-Indy if you want to end up in Chi; don't go to John Marshall at all; don't go to a school hoping to transfer because it will almost assuredly not happen.

All of this.

IU-I is only okay if you want Indiana and have a substantial scholarship. Kent is only okay if you want Chicago and have a substantial scholarship. JMLS is never okay. It is a joke.

superflush

Postby superflush » Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:09 am

+1

Return to “Choosing a Law School”