rad lulz wrote:1. Total cost (how many loans you will have to take)
3. Where you are from and other regional ties
4. What you want to do, career wise
5. Where you want to do the thing that you want to do
1. Total costs of each school in the poll.
3. From Nebraska.
4. No specific goals. Happy to have any job that pays the bills. BIGLAW or midlaw would be nice.
5. This is what makes my choice so tough. I could really see myself working in a major market in Texas. Otherwise I would be happy coming back to Omaha where I have ties. I think conventional wisdom screams to go to UVA, but I think going to Texas would give me the best chance to break into Dallas or Houston. Advice from any current Texas students would be super appreciated. Do Texas students wish they got into the T10 or are they happy because median at Texas is safe for some employment? I am super torn up because I really like both schools and I was pretty deadset on going to UVA for some time.
Help please! Especially Texas 2Ls and 3Ls!