Choosing from a variety of TT Schools; Advice Needed!

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
RaleighStClair

Choosing from a variety of TT Schools; Advice Needed!

Postby RaleighStClair » Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:39 pm

Decided upon. Thanks everyone.
Last edited by RaleighStClair on Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mr. Pancakes

Re: Choosing from a variety of TT Schools; Advice Needed!

Postby Mr. Pancakes » Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:47 pm

retake so you can get money at seattle.

BK201

Postby BK201 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:57 pm

I'd stay in the PNW if I were in you're position. Considering the expenses are covered I would go to Seattle U. I don't know what your lsat history is but I would probably advise a retake. It wouldn't be the worst thing in the world to graduate from Seattle U with no debt but you could save thousands of whoever's money this is without exactly having to crush the lsat, and you could even take a shot at U Washington.

Samara

Postby Samara » Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:59 pm

If you want to stay in Seattle, sounds like Seattle U is for you!

RaleighStClair

Postby RaleighStClair » Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:01 pm

Thanks for the replies. I feel a bit more comfortable going with Seattle now. I am definitely considering retaking/reapplying, as I have one LSAT attempt remaining. But I did study immensely for both my first (cancel) and second (161) attempts. I don't even have any more fresh modern PTs left. I was a bit disappointed with my score because it was average/at the lower end of my practice tests, but I guess that is normal.

spleenworship

Postby spleenworship » Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:13 pm

I wouldn't really do any of these... but if I did, I would take U of Idaho.

Samara

Postby Samara » Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:47 am

RaleighStClair wrote:Thanks for the replies. I feel a bit more comfortable going with Seattle now. I am definitely considering retaking/reapplying, as I have one LSAT attempt remaining. But I did study immensely for both my first (cancel) and second (161) attempts. I don't even have any more fresh modern PTs left. I was a bit disappointed with my score because it was average/at the lower end of my practice tests, but I guess that is normal.

While scoring slightly below your PT avg is typical, I encourage a third retake. There are a lot of people on here who improved drastically on their third time. And people who have retaken after exhausting the PTs. So, you can get a lot of advice for your situation. Whichever choice you make, good luck!

Return to “Choosing a Law School”