(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
Lord Randolph McDuff
- Posts: 1592
- Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:37 pm
I checked the box allowing users to change their votes so there is no excuse for hesitation.
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:52 pm
- Posts: 44
- Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:44 pm
A beautiful but shitty school.
- Posts: 4555
- Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:56 pm
I know a girl who goes to TSLS and by the looks of her Facebook pics she is really enjoying her 1L year. Partying and traveling all the time. So don't /self.
- Posts: 19236
- Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:06 pm
Return to “Choosing a Law School”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: brinicolec, Yahoo [Bot] and 7 guests