romothesavior wrote:grovevilleroad wrote:I was thinking of putting in my seat deposit at whatever school I choose and just take the June test. If I did really well I can defer (I think?) and apply to some other schools next cycle. This can be an option, correct? But unless I see an 8 point jump, I probably would not reapply next cycle.
This is an alright strategy, provided you really study hard for the June test. Also, 5-6 points would make a world of difference for you. A 166-68 score opens doors that a 161 cannot, and with your GPA you would be eligible for some scholarship money at a lot of schools.
I think I would only want to wait a year if I was able to get into a T14 (preferably Penn so I can stay in the area), but I also have my fiancee I need to consider as well (where she wants to be, she will be attending Physical Therapy school fall 2013, is there a school close by, etc.).