Which Law school should I pick? So many factors... Forum

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )

Which Law School?

UConn $144k debt
12%
Rutgers Newark $108k debt, some connections
13%
Temple $133k debt
3%
FSU $99k debt, some connections
43%
Miami $105k debt, some connections
8%
St. Johns $70k debt, some connections
17%
Brooklyn $215k debt haha....
4%

Total votes: 93

FeelTheHeat

Platinum

Re: Which Law school should I pick? So many factors...

Post by FeelTheHeat » Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:04 pm

keg411 wrote:
curiousnole wrote:Thank you NYC LAW. Honestly, even though that's one of the worst schools on my list, getting a job is really all that matters. I can stand jersey, I have family there, and I have the most connections there. I've heard that same sort of relationship exists between UConn and Connecticut that exists between Rutgers and Jersey, do you know anything about this? (anyone else feel encouraged to jump in).
UConn is pretty beloved in CT, but keep in mind that Hartford (where the law school) is a lot further from NYC then Newark is.

I still don't really understand why you won't consider waiting. A lot of people who go straight through tell me that they wish they took a year or so off and got WE. (As someone who took a lot of time off, I am a strong proponent of working).
All this is credited

bobbyh1919

Silver

Post by bobbyh1919 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:04 pm

FeelTheHeat wrote:
keg411 wrote:
curiousnole wrote:Thank you NYC LAW. Honestly, even though that's one of the worst schools on my list, getting a job is really all that matters. I can stand jersey, I have family there, and I have the most connections there. I've heard that same sort of relationship exists between UConn and Connecticut that exists between Rutgers and Jersey, do you know anything about this? (anyone else feel encouraged to jump in).
UConn is pretty beloved in CT, but keep in mind that Hartford (where the law school) is a lot further from NYC then Newark is.

I still don't really understand why you won't consider waiting. A lot of people who go straight through tell me that they wish they took a year or so off and got WE. (As someone who took a lot of time off, I am a strong proponent of working).
All this is credited
Agreed. Look, many of these schools are "beloved" in their states. I'm from Jersey and can certainly confirm this for Rutgers. UConn and CT seem to have the same relationship. I would advise you, however, to go look in the employment threads for these states. Despite how much employers may like these schools, there is simply a shortage of jobs in many cases and many top firms aren't even taking full SA classes. You'll find people at the top quarter at these schools who are striking out. You claim to have a genuine interest in the law and I believe you, which is why you should give yourself a better shot and take the year off to gain WE and retake.

romothesavior

Diamond

Post by romothesavior » Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:12 pm

FeelTheHeat wrote:
keg411 wrote:

All this is credited
+1. I went straight through and things worked out, but I definitely regret not taking time off. Seems silly to forge ahead knowing how horrible these schools are and how horrible the market is. If you really appreciate the value of a dollar, you wouldn't waste your money on these schools.

I guess go to Rutgers or something, and then drop if you're not in the top 1/4 after the first year. But taking time off is TCR.

curiousnole

New

Post by curiousnole » Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:54 pm

Part of it is I'm not sure I could actually do any better on the LSAT. I put a lot of work into it, probably a bit too much and I got really burnt out.

The much larger part is I would have two option if I retook and waited a year:
1. stay in florida with my parents accruing little debt, but this would be insufferable. I can't live with my parents anymore and I really don't want to be that far away from my girlfriend. Plus, I don't think my parents would even allow it. So this really isn't much of an option at all.
2. Go to ny and get an apartment and a job. Due to the costs of living, there is a pretty good chance I'd go 10k-20k in debt anyway...
IMPORTANT NOTE: the total debt I calculate in the original post includes cost of living. For example, the st. johns scholarship is actually a full ride, and the rutgers one is around 50%, the cost of living is what makes them so expensive. Regardless of where I live I'd have to pay to live and likely accrue some debt unless I got a pretty good job, which I likely wouldn't.

Randomnumbers

Bronze

Post by Randomnumbers » Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:00 pm

Go live with your girlfriend, and get a job doing anything in the area - shouldn't be any extra cost of living. And then study and destroy the LSAT. This way, when she is looking at medical schools you are also looking at law schools, and you can use your shiny new 170 LSAT and 3.6 GPA to get in a much better situation - and both of you would be looking for schools at the same time, allowing you both to make a good educated decision about where to attend school, knowing where your SO will be.

I'll note that the 170 LSAT after a year of studying is far less optimistic then finishing in the top 10% of the universities you are looking at. If, after a year of studying, you can't nail the LSAT you probably won't want to do law school anyways.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

mattviphky

Silver

Post by mattviphky » Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:03 pm

curiousnole wrote:I really appreciate all of your opinions, although this is not exactly the information I'm looking for. I'd really like information on the actual schools that I inquired about. Here's the thing guys... I want to practice law... It is interesting to me. It's not just about the money. It's about following my passion. The legal market is bad, very very very bad. But I've talked to multiple lawyers who say that if you finish near the top of your class at a top regional institution then you should be able to get a job in that region. If I was not near the top of my class I would just drop out regardless of where I was because then I would know it obviously wasn't right for me. When you guys say, "just get a job in new york city," the regular job market in New York City sucks too, so getting a job that would even pay for the costs of living in NYC is actually pretty difficult in itself. I'd probably end up working at a fast food restaurant or something similar and I don't think I'd be happier doing that than furthering my education even though I'd have debt hanging over my head. In the latter scenario, at least I know that there is some hope according to practicing lawyers who are family friends (possible future employers). I'm not a dough eyed 0L who thinks I'll make 200k out of law school from Golden Gate, thus I did not need your opinion that I should retake etc... which is why I nicely asked for your opinions on THE LAW SCHOOLS and not whether or not I should go to them haha. What I am going to do is give it a shot and if I'm not in the top 20% after the first year, I'll cut my losses and drop out. The students from the 14 top law schools do not comprise every single position at every single law office in the United States contrary to many tlser's opinions. In fact, I have shown current lawyers a lot of your posts and they find them dramatically overly cynical and think they are probably due to bad PERSONAL experiences. The plural of anecdote is not data. One of them emailed this to me: "yes the job market is bad, the NY market is especially saturated with 9000 applicants looking for 2000 spots, but if you think about that, at least half of them are from terrible schools with no clout at all such as CUNY. I do completely agree that there are way too many shitty law schools putting out shitty applicants, but the top 100 really do not have this problem. If you are near the top of your class you shouldn't have a problem and I know I personally would consider an applicant in that position... We don't just look at stats and schools, it has a lot to do with the impression you give and how you present yourself." Obviously, this lawyer and possibly the others I have talked to have some distance from the market recent grads have to face(they are all over 35), but I still think there is some truth to what they are telling me. However, obviously there is some truth to your opinions as well. Although, I believe since this is a forum it is likely more concentrated with people with bad experiences (who have more time and more frustration) and thus does not really present an accurate 100% representation of the real experience. It is very possible you guys are very right and I should retake, but that isn't what I'm doing. I want to go and learn law.

That said... Can I get some actual opinions of the above listed law schools? I'd really really appreciate it.

Again, thank you all very much for your opinions. Please keep them coming.
Oh that's easy, none of these schools.

timbs4339

Gold

Post by timbs4339 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:11 pm

curiousnole wrote:Part of it is I'm not sure I could actually do any better on the LSAT. I put a lot of work into it, probably a bit too much and I got really burnt out.

The much larger part is I would have two option if I retook and waited a year:
1. stay in florida with my parents accruing little debt, but this would be insufferable. I can't live with my parents anymore and I really don't want to be that far away from my girlfriend. Plus, I don't think my parents would even allow it. So this really isn't much of an option at all.
2. Go to ny and get an apartment and a job. Due to the costs of living, there is a pretty good chance I'd go 10k-20k in debt anyway...
IMPORTANT NOTE: the total debt I calculate in the original post includes cost of living. For example, the st. johns scholarship is actually a full ride, and the rutgers one is around 50%, the cost of living is what makes them so expensive. Regardless of where I live I'd have to pay to live and likely accrue some debt unless I got a pretty good job, which I likely wouldn't.
How did you study for the LSAT? A lot of people think that they are all tapped out, but a closer look reveals they could be studying smarter.

I think 2 is a good idea. You can live with your g/f and mooch off her student loans, right? Even some retail or waiter job would be good (law schools aren't going to look down on you for working retail if your numbers are there).

You do not want to start your marriage off with such astronomical debt. It will be some years before your g/f can start making money and if you graduate from any of these schools it might be awhile before you can too.

mattviphky

Silver

Post by mattviphky » Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:20 pm

From what you say, your girlfriend sounds like she has a smart head on her shoulders. Do what makes her happy. If she can get into medical school anywhere, and she wants to go to WUSTL, then go with her. If she wants to settle in that city, then go to SLU or retake for WUSTL. If you wait a year, you guys will graduate at the same time. Since you aren't going to be the only bread winner, there is far less pressure to go to a school that will lead directly to a high paying job. However, minimizing debt is important, as is having a healthy relationship. I know making compromises isn't fun, but if you really love this girl, you would figure out what is best for HER, and then best for the both of you, and THEN best for you. If you have to go this year. But if you don't want to do that, fuck it just go Miami. UM med schools is ranked high, and she'll be making the money anyways. Go to UM, live with her, and do what you gotta do to pay off debt...she'll be able to provide for the both of you, regardless.

banjo

Silver

Post by banjo » Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:39 pm

curiousnole wrote: IMPORTANT NOTE: the total debt I calculate in the original post includes cost of living. For example, the st. johns scholarship is actually a full ride, and the rutgers one is around 50%, the cost of living is what makes them so expensive. Regardless of where I live I'd have to pay to live and likely accrue some debt unless I got a pretty good job, which I likely wouldn't.
NYC is indeed expensive, but 70k really seems too high for three years, especially in Queens. Take some time to find a cheap place ($600/mo) or live with your girlfriend, get rid of your car, buy groceries once or twice a week, and pregame with cheap liquor before going out. You can bring that down to 50k. I wouldn't rule out St. John's with a full scholarship just yet.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

romothesavior

Diamond

Post by romothesavior » Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:45 pm

banjo wrote:NYC is indeed expensive, but 70k really seems too high for three years, especially in Queens. Take some time to find a cheap place ($600/mo) or live with your girlfriend, get rid of your car, buy groceries once or twice a week, and pregame with cheap liquor before going out. You can bring that down to 50k. I wouldn't rule out St. John's with a full scholarship just yet.
I live in a cheap ass city in the Midwest and I am somewhat modest in how I spend my money (or at least I was 1L year). I can't even keep my COL under 50k here for three full years. No way OP is gonna do it in NYC. Unless you basically have no life, never shop, eat Ramen noodles, etc. But that's just not a kind of lifestyle choice most (any?) law students are willing to make.

Bronck

Gold

Post by Bronck » Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:48 pm

romothesavior wrote:
banjo wrote:NYC is indeed expensive, but 70k really seems too high for three years, especially in Queens. Take some time to find a cheap place ($600/mo) or live with your girlfriend, get rid of your car, buy groceries once or twice a week, and pregame with cheap liquor before going out. You can bring that down to 50k. I wouldn't rule out St. John's with a full scholarship just yet.
I live in a cheap ass city in the Midwest and I am somewhat modest in how I spend my money (or at least I was 1L year). I can't even keep my COL under 50k here for three full years. No way OP is gonna do it in NYC. Unless you basically have no life, never shop, eat Ramen noodles, etc. But that's just not a kind of lifestyle choice most (any?) law students are willing to make.
Yeah, the hell? There's no way in hell you can find a good place for $600 a month.

banjo

Silver

Post by banjo » Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:02 pm

I have no idea how or where you guys live in NYC, but grad students routinely live on about 17k a year (stipends run about 6k higher, but most try to save for a full year's living expenses). You can find a $600/mo place in many parts of Brooklyn, as well in Harlem, which for a single guy, is really fine. A friend of mine lived in a Brooklyn room (windowless, but no roaches or anything) for $450. I lived in the 140s in Manhattan for $700/mo over the summer, furnished and utilities included (also had a window AC unit!). It was about the size of a dorm room, so not terrible. Just look on Craiglist. Never take cabs, eat a lot of pasta, split internet costs with your roommate, go out to cheap bars. You have to be frugal, that's all.

thelawschoolproject

Silver

Post by thelawschoolproject » Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:08 pm

I just have a few questions/comments:

1). You mentioned earlier that you're concerned about maintaining your scholarship at Miami which stipulates that you need to be in the top 1/3. If you're concerned about being in the top third of your class, why are you not concerned by the fact that you'd need to be in the top 10% of your class at most of these schools in order to have reasonably sound job prospects?

2). Your girlfriend seems to be quite accomplished, and if she killed her MCATs then she's probably looking at some pretty amazing school options. Just on a practical note, it'd make more sense to wait and see where she ends up. Basing your law school decision off of where she is right now doesn't make a lot of sense if she's moving in a year. Have you discussed which schools she's interested in? If she's as amazing as she sounds, she really should base her medical school decision off of her goals and ambitions rather than which sub-par law school you're in.

3). You're right in thinking this is a huge decision, because it is. If you're seriously talking marriage with your girlfriend, then I'm going to assume that you're considering starting a family with her as well. Remember that the decisions that you make in regard to your LS choice will affect your children. Personally, I wanted to give my kids the best type of life possible, which is why I followed the collective TLS wisdom of "retake" and am now accepted to several T14 schools. I can understand the rush to just get in and get out, especially when you know lawyers who have steady jobs after attending schools that TLS shuns. But, is that the best you can do? Is settling okay with you? Is accepting the debt fine? If so, then go ahead and walk into that fire, but I'd want to do the very best for my family that I could and these options would not be it.

4). From the schools you mentioned, you're right in thinking that if you graduate from one there is a chance you'll have a job... the problem is that there's a much higher chance that you'll get one that's unsatisfactory in a variety of ways. The people ITT are just trying to give you the best possible advice, which is truly to take some time off, do something with yourself, study for the LSAT, and go to an amazing school that can provide the best life for you and your family.

Whatever you decide, I wish you the best of luck!

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

curiousnole

New

Post by curiousnole » Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:35 pm

I can't live with my girlfriend because her family is very religious. She is living with her parents in the city.

As for the estimated cost. I used the estimated costs from the aba stats.

How I studied for the LSAT: read the powerscore logic games book. Barrons too. kaplan too (useless). and big fat genius guide. took over 80 practice tests. analyzed which ones I got wrong (but not till my last month of studying). I overstudied and got burnt out. I just don't think I could do it again.

My girlfriend is 100% involved in this choosing process. AND SHE IS THE REASON I'M LOOKING FOR LAW SCHOOLS IN THAT AREA AT ALL. She'll be able to go to the best med school in the area and there are some great ones haha. So that's why she CAN move, but she doesn't have to, and likely won't need to.

thelawschoolproject: 1. I am concerned about these things which is why I would likely drop out if I was not near the top of my class at a school like rutgers. It's really about the same for Miami. May sound crazy, but as I explained before I'm willing to gamble and then cut my losses.

2. she doesn't have to move after this year, and likely won't but she can.

3. I mean settling is a very relative term. VERY successful people have come from all of these universities. I mean look at Marco Rubio. Miami law grad who was in bottom half of his class and now he's rolling in money. Obviously this is rare, but I don't think it is settling by any means. I don't think I can do any better on the LSAT. I really don't know what to do much differently except maybe not work as hard and take more breaks from studying it.

4. same sort of thing... there is a very real possibility that I'd take it again and not score any higher

thelawschoolproject

Silver

Post by thelawschoolproject » Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:43 pm

Just as an additional note, you don't seem very confident in your abilities. You don't think you can improve that LSAT score...you're willing to drop out of LS if you can't handle it...I mean...are you sure LS is what you want?

Also, I don't mean this to be rude, I'm asking a very objective question.

johansantana21

Silver

Post by johansantana21 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:52 pm

thelawschoolproject wrote:Just as an additional note, you don't seem very confident in your abilities. You don't think you can improve that LSAT score...you're willing to drop out of LS if you can't handle it...I mean...are you sure LS is what you want?

Also, I don't mean this to be rude, I'm asking a very objective question.
Confidence in your abilities has very little to do with law school performance imo.

thelawschoolproject

Silver

Post by thelawschoolproject » Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:58 pm

johansantana21 wrote:Confidence in your abilities has very little to do with law school performance imo.

Hm...Interesting. Why do you feel that way?

I'd tend to argue that one who lacks academic confidence lacks such confidence due to earlier poor performances which leads one to fear that future poor academic performance may occur. In short, I see self-confidence, in any form, as a signifier of past events that may or may not be rational.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

sunynp

Gold

Post by sunynp » Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:12 pm

curiousnole wrote:I can't live with my girlfriend because her family is very religious. She is living with her parents in the city.

As for the estimated cost. I used the estimated costs from the aba stats.

How I studied for the LSAT: read the powerscore logic games book. Barrons too. kaplan too (useless). and big fat genius guide. took over 80 practice tests. analyzed which ones I got wrong (but not till my last month of studying). I overstudied and got burnt out. I just don't think I could do it again.

My girlfriend is 100% involved in this choosing process. AND SHE IS THE REASON I'M LOOKING FOR LAW SCHOOLS IN THAT AREA AT ALL. She'll be able to go to the best med school in the area and there are some great ones haha. So that's why she CAN move, but she doesn't have to, and likely won't need to.

thelawschoolproject: 1. I am concerned about these things which is why I would likely drop out if I was not near the top of my class at a school like rutgers. It's really about the same for Miami. May sound crazy, but as I explained before I'm willing to gamble and then cut my losses.

2. she doesn't have to move after this year, and likely won't but she can.

3. I mean settling is a very relative term. VERY successful people have come from all of these universities. I mean look at Marco Rubio. Miami law grad who was in bottom half of his class and now he's rolling in money. Obviously this is rare, but I don't think it is settling by any means. I don't think I can do any better on the LSAT. I really don't know what to do much differently except maybe not work as hard and take more breaks from studying it.

Can you look at some of threads here about retaking? People who have been successful? There are threads with good study plans and there are threads with specific information on kinds of questions.

I really think you should consider how much money you will be saving if you do better on the LSAT and can get a great scholarship. I don't have time to look for these threads, but there are a lot of them.

4. same sort of thing... there is a very real possibility that I'd take it again and not score any higher

johansantana21

Silver

Post by johansantana21 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:12 pm

thelawschoolproject wrote:
johansantana21 wrote:Confidence in your abilities has very little to do with law school performance imo.

I'd tend to argue that one who lacks academic confidence lacks such confidence due to earlier poor performances which leads one to fear that future poor academic performance may occur. In short, I see self-confidence, in any form, as a signifier of past events that may or may not be rational.
Because I lack academic confidence and I did just fine.

And people with better pedigrees and a great deal of academic confidence did much worse.

curiousnole

New

Post by curiousnole » Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:40 pm

THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH FOR YOUR GREAT RESPONSES! I really appreciate it!

Honestly, I'm trying to seem less confident this late in the forum because I know people in here think that making any assumptions about how your skills will transfer over to law school warrants a severe tongue lashing.

Here is one thing a family member just recently brought up to me that I would really like some responses to. A lot of the top law schools students go to practice big law in the big cities... but i don't want to do that any way? So let's say I take a year off get my 170, go to a t14 , graduate... what does that really do for me if hypothetically all I want to do is work in a small firm in florida? or new jersey? Rutgers is king in Jersey anyway? FSU and Miami get you jobs in florida anyway? Honestly... If you have a degree from duke and you apply up against a UF grad in florida, the uf grad will likely get the job... they are crazy down there. I have heard a real world example of a Cornell grad losing out to a UM grad in Miami as well. VERY few states are exactly like florida tho. I'd imagine in most states , coming in with a duke jd vs a regional jd would give the Duke guy the job, but then wouldn't I be under utilizing my Duke jd anyway for what i want to do? Not to mention the problem of competing with more greatly qualified applicants at the law school itself.

I guess the key to the argument is this: I don't think the t14 grad would even want the type of job I'm looking for. I feel like I would mostly be competing in a lot of these cases (Uconn, rutgers) against people from on par or below regional schools WITHIN THE REGION. So if I want to work in New Jersey or Florida or Connecticut, why not just go to the best regional school in the area? Why overkill and spend more money to go to a t14 just to go to these places? Add in the fact that I'd have to waste a year, I personally would rather roll the dice, finish that year earlier at a regional law school and then work and spend that year (that I saved) hunting for a job?

keg411

Platinum

Post by keg411 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:42 pm

OP: what do you want to do with your law degree? If you articulated a specific goal, maybe we could give you better advice.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

iowalum

Bronze

Post by iowalum » Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:48 pm

OP, you've obviously made up your mind. Even if all you want is regional (which is fine, I'm not T14-or-bust like many), then why not go for more money?

Out of curiosity (honestly) - So you go to Rutgers and aren't in the top 20% after the first year. What's your back-up plan? Job, business school, etc? What happens if you go to Rutgers and your GF gets into an incredibly good school halfway across the country? Transferring is not something to count on. You could very well go to Rutgers and end up with a fantastic job/beat the odds, and we would all be happy for you, but it's not the most likely scenario.

If you're going to ignore the correct answer here - taking a year off - then I am curious as to your other plans.

Also, (just out of curiosity again) if you have so many connections at firms in NJ, then why are you so concerned about being in the top 20%? Does it really matter if you already have people that will hook you up?

romothesavior

Diamond

Post by romothesavior » Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:11 pm

thelawschoolproject wrote:

You're simply wrong. Self-confidence and grades have nothing to do with each other. I know a lot of confident people who got owned in law school, and a lot of people who used fear to motivate them to do well. It is all about knowing how to take the exam. Most people in law school have similar academic capabilities and intelligence. But if you've never taken a law school exam, you have no reason to be confident.

OP, it is a lot easier to improve a few points on the LSAT than to bank on being in the top of your class. Seems like a silly gamble, but go for it by all means. Just make sure you have the balls to drop out, because a year from now you're not gonna want to tell your parents, girlfriend, girlfriend's parents, and friends that you bailed on law school because you couldn't make the grades. A lot of people know that dropping is the right choice; few actually pull the trigger.

thelawschoolproject

Silver

Post by thelawschoolproject » Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:16 pm

romothesavior wrote: You're simply wrong. Self-confidence and grades have nothing to do with each other. I know a lot of confident people who got owned in law school, and a lot of people who used fear to motivate them to do well. It is all about knowing how to take the exam. Most people in law school have similar academic capabilities and intelligence. But if you've never taken a law school exam, you have no reason to be confident.

As a former teacher, I can guarantee you that confidence has quite a bit to do with academic performance. Students who lack confidence in their work tend to not seek extra help and frequently feel overwhelmed. This is definitely not 100% of cases, but in my experience some amount confidence is necessary for success. It is true that one could be over confident to the point their arrogance hinders their performance. I'll concede that LS is different from other types of coursework, but to completely disregard the confidence of a student in her work when discussing her academic performance is a poor pedagogical approach.
Last edited by thelawschoolproject on Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bobbyh1919

Silver

Post by bobbyh1919 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:43 pm

Why don't you talk to the attorneys you know in NJ and ask them how confident they are they'd be able to either offer you a job themselves or hook you up at another office, etc. If they're not in a position to do that, then Rutgers is a lot less promising.

You're worrying me a little bit by saying things like "Rutgers is the king of NJ." If you look at bios of attorneys at firms across the state, I have no doubt that you'll see plenty of Rutgers grads (and Seton Hall of course). However, just remember that RU and SH grads also make up the overwhelming majority of unemployed attorneys in NJ. It's the nature of regional schools.

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “Choosing a Law School”