Wish you luck at this stage of the process, but am wondering what some of you are doing in regards to offers some schools have made (maybe set early or mid April deadlines) while some other schools may only render their decision to you at/or after the deadline.
I am wondering if it is okay to email a school and ask for an extension, or what the standard protocol should be.
(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:18 pm
- Posts: 1115
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:44 pm
For Yale at least, they say to call them and let them know what deadlines you have and then they will try to return a decision to you before that deadline...I imagine other schools should do the same thing as yale
- Posts: 3464
- Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:50 pm
You can certainly ask, but I had this problem last year and couldn't get any extensions. Basically, you have to be willing to put down a non-refundable deposit at school A even though you're hoping to get in school B that's taking longer to render its decision.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest