(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
- Posts: 68
- Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:20 am
- Posts: 988
- Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:23 am
/will be going to NYU next year.
- Posts: 19113
- Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:06 pm
How the fuck do you expect people to give you advice when you ask about peer schools and don't give any of your goals/preferences?
Where do you want to work? What kind of work do you want to do?
Last edited by bk1
on Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 578
- Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:14 pm
you're asking for a vote? Maybe you should make a poll? And knowing what you want to do with your law degree might help.
- Posts: 3842
- Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:53 pm
Visit both, decide for yourself.
- Posts: 2167
- Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:19 am
Chicago. You'll fit in well.
- Posts: 433
- Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:24 pm
Neither. Law school sucks and is for horrible people.
- Posts: 1114
- Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:53 am
Go to Chicago for the rigor. Also, NYU is hardly a peer.
- Posts: 11580
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 pm
likemike wrote:Both at sticker.
Return to “Choosing a Law School”