Cardozo vs. Washington and Lee

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
spenc6

Cardozo vs. Washington and Lee

Postby spenc6 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:22 am

Accepted at both schools, would like to work in New York after. Obviously W&L has the higher ranking but does it have better job prospects within NYC?

3|ink

Re: Cardozo vs. Washington and Lee

Postby 3|ink » Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:59 am

Is this for real?

Haymarket

Postby Haymarket » Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:27 am

WTF. Go to the right forum, derphead.

clarion

Postby clarion » Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:36 pm

Okay, maybe you're not being serious, but that seems like a perfectly legitimate question to ask. So if you're just a troll or whatever, shame on me I guess. But in case you aren't and still haven't found an answer, I suggest reading this TLS article http://www.top-law-schools.com/choosing ... in-ny.html and read what they say about Cardozo. Basically, going there without any scholarship money = bad idea, but if you do have a good offer from there and are content with a mid-size firm, then it might be a better choice for getting into NY than W&L. At least that's what I'd gathered from reading that article however long ago.

But yeah, again, assuming you're legitimately interested in the answer to this question, read up on that TLS article. I believe it might be a little dated, but it makes some VERY well-reasoned points.

Grizz

Postby Grizz » Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:43 pm

clarion wrote:but if you do have a good offer from there and are content with a mid-size firm or very possibly unemployment or underemployment

FTFY

clarion

Postby clarion » Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:01 pm

Grizz wrote:
clarion wrote:but if you do have a good offer from there and are content with a mid-size firm or very possibly unemployment or underemployment

FTFY

Lol true. I only refrained from saying so since I felt the article pretty much gave that sentiment and also I'm not sure that W&Ls prospects in NY are much better. Never looked into them as a school

Return to “Choosing a Law School”