Philadelphia Forum

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
Peace of Mind

Bronze

Re: Philadelphia

Post by Peace of Mind » Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:27 pm

r6_philly wrote:
x7227 wrote: Nope, I just tuned this out when R6 couldn't differentiate between an argument and a statement and the PC police took over... but thanks for thinking of me guys! Makes me feel all warm and squishy inside... just like a spleen should feel...
I am just glad you finally realized what an Internet argument was.

Edit: I couldn't tell if you are actually a law student, but sometime statement and argument are the same thing ;)

just to clarify: he is a law student lol

how are finals going for you r6? if you have had any yet that is. good luck!!! hope your wife and son are doing well

r6_philly

Diamond

Post by r6_philly » Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:37 pm

Peace of Mind wrote: how are finals going for you r6? if you have had any yet that is. good luck!!! hope your wife and son are doing well
First one on Monday! I am doing good, looking forward to finally doing something with all this stuff I had to absorb in the last 3 months :mrgreen: Also can't wait to unwind and no have to stay on top of studying for a little while.

Peace of Mind

Bronze

Post by Peace of Mind » Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:39 pm

r6_philly wrote:
Peace of Mind wrote: how are finals going for you r6? if you have had any yet that is. good luck!!! hope your wife and son are doing well
First one on Monday! I am doing good, looking forward to finally doing something with all this stuff I had to absorb in the last 3 months :mrgreen: Also can't wait to unwind and no have to stay on top of studying for a little while.

Agreed on being glad to do something with all the stuff i've been absorbing! i cannot wait for it to be next tuesday night when i am done and can never think about these subjects again until i have to study for the bar lol

hope you did well on Monday's exam! good luck on the rest! :)

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Choosing a Law School”