Northwestern ED Application Pool

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
ryemanhattan

Re: Northwestern ED Application Pool

Postby ryemanhattan » Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:49 pm

I'm jumping on this. Just booked my flight to Chicago for the on campus interview.

176/2.9 with solid work experience. There is just no way I'd receive this much money from another school close to this caliber.

Hopefully I'll be seeing some of you in Chicago next year, with some money still left in the bank.

crumpetsandtea

Postby crumpetsandtea » Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:06 pm

ryemanhattan wrote:I'm jumping on this. Just booked my flight to Chicago for the on campus interview.

176/2.9 with solid work experience. There is just no way I'd receive this much money from another school close to this caliber.

Hopefully I'll be seeing some of you in Chicago next year, with some money still left in the bank.

Hey, we're almost #s twins! (: Unfortunately I can probably tell you right off the bat we won't be the ones getting the scholarship. The ED admits will probably be above both medians. Here's to hoping and wishing, though!

ryemanhattan

Postby ryemanhattan » Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:52 pm

Yeah, I'm expecting to be deferred to RD, and then who knows. But you never know what a great interview and personal statement can do. And I do have some misgivings about binding to NU, even though I'd be very happy if I ended up there.

Return to “Choosing a Law School”