Job Placement in Missouri

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
User avatar
bardreams
Posts: 36
Joined: Sun May 22, 2011 4:28 pm

Job Placement in Missouri

Postby bardreams » Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:52 am

I have some family who has recently relocated to Kansas City, Missouri and I would like to be near them. Aside from this, I have friends who attend Mizzou and will be living there after graduation.

Does anyone know between UMKC, Missouri - Columbia, and SLU which place the best in Missouri? WUSTL is not really an option until I retake in October. I'm interested in PI, either government or working for a county/local prosecutor.

Thank you

User avatar
ndirish2010
Posts: 2950
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:41 pm

Re: Job Placement in Missouri

Postby ndirish2010 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:24 am

SLU appears to have the best reputation in St. Louis...not sure about the rest of the state.

ketchup
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:05 am

Re: Job Placement in Missouri

Postby ketchup » Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:40 pm

.
Last edited by ketchup on Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Verity
Posts: 1253
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:26 pm

Re: Job Placement in Missouri

Postby Verity » Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:43 pm

Just know that if you do get WUSTL, you'll be getting all the bubble in Mizzou.

User avatar
bardreams
Posts: 36
Joined: Sun May 22, 2011 4:28 pm

Re: Job Placement in Missouri

Postby bardreams » Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:25 am

Verity wrote:Just know that if you do get WUSTL, you'll be getting all the bubble in Mizzou.


Call me stupid, but what exactly do you mean by this?

User avatar
TatteredDignity
Posts: 1520
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:06 am

Re: Job Placement in Missouri

Postby TatteredDignity » Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:55 am

bardreams wrote:
Verity wrote:Just know that if you do get WUSTL, you'll be getting all the bubble in Mizzou.


Call me stupid, but what exactly do you mean by this?

User avatar
Verity
Posts: 1253
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:26 pm

Re: Job Placement in Missouri

Postby Verity » Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:59 am

0LNewbie wrote:
bardreams wrote:
Verity wrote:Just know that if you do get WUSTL, you'll be getting all the bubble in Mizzou.


Call me stupid, but what exactly do you mean by this?


Bubble for days,
Check out her legs,
Played sports or ran track back in the days,
Down to play,
Freaky ways,
She has that snap back have your ass in a daze

-bpumper

User avatar
bardreams
Posts: 36
Joined: Sun May 22, 2011 4:28 pm

Re: Job Placement in Missouri

Postby bardreams » Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:34 am

Hahahahaha, read this a second time and now understand.

Pretty funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34Yz1G-eqy0

User avatar
Bartlebee06
Posts: 155
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:43 pm

Re: Job Placement in Missouri

Postby Bartlebee06 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:38 pm

You should go to UMKC. Kansas City is a great town and the BBQ is off the chart!

theantiscalia
Posts: 320
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:18 pm

Re: Job Placement in Missouri

Postby theantiscalia » Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:50 pm

Bartlebee06 wrote:You should go to UMKC. Kansas City is a great town and the BBQ is off the chart!


I'm from Kansas City (and am here for 1L summer). Of the three, Mizzou seems to have the best reputation, but if you're set on Kansas City instead of St. Louis, UMKC wouldn't be a bad choice...

Frankly, KU (the University of Kansas) is better than all of them and is only an hour away from KCMO. In fact, I used to commute to Lawrence for work.

imbored25
Posts: 361
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:58 pm

Re: Job Placement in Missouri

Postby imbored25 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:52 pm

1. Retake
2. 168
3. WUSTL
4. Money

User avatar
Bartlebee06
Posts: 155
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:43 pm

Re: Job Placement in Missouri

Postby Bartlebee06 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:20 pm

theantiscalia wrote:
Bartlebee06 wrote:You should go to UMKC. Kansas City is a great town and the BBQ is off the chart!


I'm from Kansas City (and am here for 1L summer). Of the three, Mizzou seems to have the best reputation, but if you're set on Kansas City instead of St. Louis, UMKC wouldn't be a bad choice...

Frankly, KU (the University of Kansas) is better than all of them and is only an hour away from KCMO. In fact, I used to commute to Lawrence for work.


KU would be best. Lawrence is a pretty fun town too.

User avatar
Verity
Posts: 1253
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:26 pm

Re: Job Placement in Missouri

Postby Verity » Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:41 pm

imbored25 wrote:1. Retake
2. 168
3. WUSTL
4. Money
5. Bubble


FTFY




Return to “Choosing a Law School”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests