Charlotte School of Law vs. Thomas Jefferson vs...****

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
monarchylover

Re: Charlotte School of Law vs. Thomas Jefferson vs...****

Postby monarchylover » Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:47 pm

WSJ_Law wrote:Jeez, what are you gonna say next? "A MIND IS LIKE PARACHUTE! ONLY WHEN WORKS WHEN OPEN LOL!" I call troll.

In the even you aren't a troll:
Do not go to any law school. Sunshine apparently seems to leak out your ass when what's actually needed as a lawyer is superb critical reasoning. "ZOMFG CLIENT! EVERYTHING WILL B OK!" is not what I am referring to. Go work as a "Legislative Aide" on Capitol Hill or some other quasi-legal-political job if you must, and leave the real lawyering to those who can break the 4th tier.

I may be a "negative nancy fo sho" but you do not belong in law practice regardless of your open-mindedness and naively positive outlook on your chances as a participant in the legal industry.

If this is directed at me....

a.) I will likely get into a very good law school only because of my outlook on life.

b.) I have done and seen things that big law douche partners could only dream of(think models with bottles x100) only because of my outlook on life.

c.) I have overcome infinitesimally slim odds only because of my outlook on life.

d.) My outlook on life is actually called unbreakable perseverance.

f.) I will become an attorney and I hope you do too because I promise you if I ever cross you in court I will rip your heart out for all the world to see.

flcath

Postby flcath » Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:49 pm

monarchylover wrote:
WSJ_Law wrote:Jeez, what are you gonna say next? "A MIND IS LIKE PARACHUTE! ONLY WHEN WORKS WHEN OPEN LOL!" I call troll.

Do not go to any law school. Sunshine apparently seems to leak out your ass when what's actually needed as a lawyer is superb critical reasoning. "ZOMFG CLIENT! EVERYTHING WILL B OK!" is not what I am referring to. Go work as a "Legislative Aide" on Capitol Hill or some other quasi-legal-political job if you must, and leave the real lawyering to those who can break the 4th tier.

I may be a "negative nancy fo sho" but you do not belong in law practice regardless of your open-mindedness and naively positive outlook on your chances as a participant in the legal industry.

a.) I will likely get into a very good law school only because of my outlook on life.

b.) I have done and seen things that big law douche partners could only dream of(think models with bottles x100) only because of my outlook on life.

c.) I have overcome infinitesimally slim odds only because of my outlook on life.

f.) I will become an attorney and I hope you do too because I promise you if I ever cross you in court I will rip your heart out for all the world to see.

Both of the embedded quotes above me illustrate fantastic logic coupled with precise writing.

dissonance1848

Postby dissonance1848 » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:04 pm

Sorry, but WSJ Law won that one. Seriously OP, retake or change your career options. Every market has its quirks, and in law its that they are huge prestige whores, i.e a degree from a top school like Harvard is essential for getting into prestigious positions (also high paying, they overlap a bit).

vpintz

Postby vpintz » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:37 pm

monarchylover wrote:

loooooooooooool

ndirish2010

Postby ndirish2010 » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:52 pm

LOL at "outlook on life"

TheFactor

Postby TheFactor » Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:34 am

flcath wrote:
monarchylover wrote:

Both of the embedded quotes above me illustrate fantastic logic coupled with precise writing.

I lol'd

K.R.I.T.

Postby K.R.I.T. » Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:33 am

flcath wrote:
monarchylover wrote:

:lol:

The future is bright for our profession.

monarchylover

Postby monarchylover » Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:47 pm

K.R.I.T. wrote:
flcath wrote:
monarchylover wrote:

:lol:

The future is bright for our profession.

Says the TTT in New England....

K.R.I.T.

Postby K.R.I.T. » Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:35 pm

Says the TTT in New England who is now T20... So get fucked

Return to “Choosing a Law School”