Wake Forest at sticker or Villanova with scholly

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )

Wake Forest or Villanova? Dear God, please vote

Wake Forest
61%
Villanova
39%

Total votes: 28

riskybusiness11

Re: Wake Forest at sticker or Villanova with scholly

Postby riskybusiness11 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:07 pm

Don't keep reading it then? Pretty easy solution.

VA Politco

Postby VA Politco » Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:42 pm

Just FYI, at Wake, if you fall out of the top 2/3 of the class, they take away 1/2 of your scholarship. All the money that is "taken away" gets redistributed from the top of the class (at the end of 1L year) downward. If you are at the top of the class an already have a scholarship, you don't get any more money.

In my situation, I didn't have a scholarship when I started at Wake. I like it here too. I did well first year and got a scholarship for the next two years.

moandersen

Postby moandersen » Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:48 pm

VA Politco wrote:Just FYI, at Wake, if you fall out of the top 2/3 of the class, they take away 1/2 of your scholarship. All the money that is "taken away" gets redistributed from the top of the class (at the end of 1L year) downward. If you are at the top of the class an already have a scholarship, you don't get any more money.

In my situation, I didn't have a scholarship when I started at Wake. I like it here too. I did well first year and got a scholarship for the next two years.

Not necessarily true. I was told that if I did really well, that I would get an increase in scholarship. Unfortunately, I just did well. :|

OP, if you want NC, going to Nova will not get it done. If you want Philly, then Nova with 25k/year seems like a solid choice.

Return to “Choosing a Law School”