Chicago or GULC?????

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )

UChicago or GULC??

UChicago
91%
GULC
9%

Total votes: 22

Gideon Strumpet

Re: Chicago or GULC?????

Postby Gideon Strumpet » Thu May 19, 2011 10:49 pm

Dany wrote:These polls are useless.

Not as useless as this thread.

Dany

Postby Dany » Thu May 19, 2011 10:51 pm

Gideon Strumpet wrote:
Dany wrote:These polls are useless.

Not as useless as this thread.

Good point. OP, poll away.

bjsesq
TLS Poet Laureate

Postby bjsesq » Fri May 20, 2011 10:12 am

The Brainalist wrote:
Desert Fox wrote:
The Brainalist wrote:Wow. I almost think OP is trolling. Hard to believe someone is so ready to believe everything negative they hear while simultaneously dismissing everything positive (In the "outskirts" of chicago? Really?).

Desert Fox: I don't think that the "awfulness" you speak of is objective. On objective things, it is outstanding. The subjective things seem to dissuade people - the feeling of competitiveness, etc. Certainly, Chicago can be some people's cup of tea. On social things, though, I'd think most lawschools are pretty bad, even if some are worse than others.

:::Goes to Uchi
:::Rides to bar review on a short bus and plays tabletop card games in a dance bar
:::Claims to be just as normal as other schools

Some people are into that. I'm just saying, whatever floats their boat. Subjective. For being so mature at Northwestern, easy to be shit-talker, isn't it?

Had to come back to this thread to say: thanks for proving DF's point better than he ever could. Enjoy that charming sense of humor.

The Brainalist

Postby The Brainalist » Fri May 20, 2011 8:31 pm

bjsesq wrote:
The Brainalist wrote:
Desert Fox wrote:
The Brainalist wrote:Wow. I almost think OP is trolling. Hard to believe someone is so ready to believe everything negative they hear while simultaneously dismissing everything positive (In the "outskirts" of chicago? Really?).

Desert Fox: I don't think that the "awfulness" you speak of is objective. On objective things, it is outstanding. The subjective things seem to dissuade people - the feeling of competitiveness, etc. Certainly, Chicago can be some people's cup of tea. On social things, though, I'd think most lawschools are pretty bad, even if some are worse than others.

:::Goes to Uchi
:::Rides to bar review on a short bus and plays tabletop card games in a dance bar
:::Claims to be just as normal as other schools

Some people are into that. I'm just saying, whatever floats their boat. Subjective. For being so mature at Northwestern, easy to be shit-talker, isn't it?

Had to come back to this thread to say: thanks for proving DF's point better than he ever could. Enjoy that charming sense of humor.

Had to come back to say, I don't go to Chicago, but thanks for playing.

*uses worn out xoxo schtick that exposes him as an unoriginal hack*
*thinks making jokes at the expense of others makes you seem like a more attractive person*
*???*
*Profits*

Emma.

Postby Emma. » Sat May 21, 2011 11:20 pm

JollyGreenGiant wrote:I am far too busy studying to read any of this thread, but I'd like to complain that I can't go to the library anymore due to the large amount of sleeping bags on the ground. It is too difficult to maneuver.

Sleeping bags on the floor are for suckers. Hammocks FTW!

ResolutePear

Postby ResolutePear » Sat May 21, 2011 11:50 pm

Emma. wrote:
JollyGreenGiant wrote:I am far too busy studying to read any of this thread, but I'd like to complain that I can't go to the library anymore due to the large amount of sleeping bags on the ground. It is too difficult to maneuver.

Sleeping bags on the floor are for suckers. Hammocks FTW!

Book forts.

Return to “Choosing a Law School”