(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
- Posts: 921
- Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 4:05 pm
bellamy wrote:You include Jacksonville and Orlando but leave out the out all of the Southwest and most of the West Coast ? Boy you must have failed 3rd grade geography.
... or he has certain cities that are options for certain reasons. Start your own thread if you want a city popularity contest.
- Posts: 665
- Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:27 pm
patrickd139 wrote:Motion for post-count minimum before posters can start threads.
ETA: Who the hell wants to love in Miami, OK?
1) We all know that higher post counts has no correlation to the significance or relevance of a thread. And if there's any correlation, it's going to be a negative one.
2) People who've never been there?
Edit - who the hell voted for Jacksonville, and why?
- Posts: 2915
- Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:42 pm
TheFactor wrote:lol at people voting for DC
What's wrong with DC? It's expensive as hell (although less so than NYC and SF), but there's a lot to see/do in terms of culture, museums, nightlife. Restaurant scene isn't too bad either. Maybe I'm incredibly easy to please, but I couldn't see myself being bored in Washington. It's also an excellent place to raise a family; there are also a lot of class-A suburbs in Montgomery County, MD/most of northern VA.