New Enlgand Law Boston or Charlotte School of Law

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
prezidentv8

Re: New Enlgand Law Boston or Charlotte School of Law

Postby prezidentv8 » Sun May 08, 2011 3:58 pm

Zazelmaf wrote:Good luck.

TITCR

adt231 wrote:hard work, determination and positive thinking are not jointly sufficient to succeed as a lawyer. The problem with schools like Charlotte and NE are that EVEN if you do everything you mention AND come out at the top of your class (and, importantly, those things do not always come together due to other circumstances), then you are STILL NOT guaranteed A legal job, let along a GOOD legal job.

TIAlsoTCR

bport hopeful

Postby bport hopeful » Sun May 08, 2011 11:19 pm

Zazelmaf wrote:Good luck. A lot of people told me not to go to law school, but if you give it everything you got and really study hard AND always keep your eye on the final, don't text or facebook in class, you should come out with good grades. Not saying that you will for sure, but where I went, I was the only person in the library on many days in the beginning. You are older, and I think that will help you out. A lot of young people seem to be grabbed into having fun over studying, especially during the beginning of the second semester once midterms are done.

Don't give up because others say it won't happen; but at the same time, realize that it's hard work (even though I actually enjoy it, and would NEVER in a million years trade it for the old life I gave up for it.)

What school did you go to where you were the only one in the library?

TheFactor

Postby TheFactor » Mon May 09, 2011 12:06 am

Zazelmaf wrote:Good luck. A lot of people told me not to go to law school, but if you give it everything you got and really study hard AND always keep your eye on the final, don't text or facebook in class, you should come out with good grades. Not saying that you will for sure, but where I went, I was the only person in the library on many days in the beginning. You are older, and I think that will help you out. A lot of young people seem to be grabbed into having fun over studying, especially during the beginning of the second semester once midterms are done.

Don't give up because others say it won't happen; but at the same time, realize that it's hard work (even though I actually enjoy it, and would NEVER in a million years trade it for the old life I gave up for it.)

lol

YourCaptain

Postby YourCaptain » Mon May 09, 2011 12:03 pm

Zazelmaf in another thread wrote:Sadly, could not find anything. Top 10% in my class too. :(

Going to Central America, though. Maybe will reread my textbooks so I can say I did something law related.

pwned.

Moral_Midgetry

Postby Moral_Midgetry » Mon May 09, 2011 12:10 pm

YourCaptain wrote:
Zazelmaf in another thread wrote:Sadly, could not find anything. Top 10% in my class too. :(

Going to Central America, though. Maybe will reread my textbooks so I can say I did something law related.

pwned.

lulz

Return to “Choosing a Law School”