(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:39 am
Nvmd, decision made.
Last edited by bexaboo
on Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 1683
- Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 12:28 pm
- Posts: 5511
- Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:06 pm
Where are you from/where do you want to practice? Have you visited the schools? Need more info...
- Posts: 254
- Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:52 pm
- Posts: 331
- Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:04 am
Last edited by WhirledWorld
on Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 332
- Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:52 am
Completely depends on what the hell you want to do with your life. Typical Big Lawl = UVA, most other things you can do with a top law degree = Stanford.
And when in doubt, Stanford.
- Posts: 2032
- Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:36 pm
What do you mean by "family law"? If you mean what people typically mean by family law, definitely UVA. If you mean some form of elitist high paying family law that someone on TLS would call "prestigious" (even though I don't even know what that would be) probably Stanford.
Return to “Choosing a Law School”