Cleveland Marshall School of Law VERSUS Mississippi College Forum

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
red_alertz

Bronze

Re: Cleveland Marshall School of Law VERSUS Mississippi College

Post by red_alertz » Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:28 pm

wait a year and retake OP

Grizz

Diamond

Post by Grizz » Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:33 pm

Welcome to NorB CMorMC! We are a small, yet vibrant thread specializing in TTT law. Most notably, we focus on this burning, lingering question: If presented with the dilemma, should one choose Barry Law or Nova Southeastern Cleveland Marshall or Mississippi College? The debate has been raging for a month, but the answer is far from over. We hope you will join us as we attempt to reach consensus on this issue.

What makes NorB CMorMC so qualified to answer this question is our own mediocrity. The best school represented in this thread is Vanderbilt, and we are so TTT that we make WUSTL and SMU look like attractive options. Most NorBers CMorMCers are sure to flame out of law school after neglecting studying in favor of TLS, and those who do make it through law school are likely to have a Jesse J. Clark-esque meltdown early in their careers. Some NorBers CMorMCers are even attending Florida TTTs EMORY (LOLOLOLOL) themselves, so even contemplating career prospects for them is laughable. Because of this, NorB CMorMC is a well qualified to handle the burning question of NS v. BL CM v. MC.

NR once said, “Once upon a time, this thread was about something else. Now, it is not.” To this, NorB CMorMCresponds, “O RLY???” In our minds, the question of Nova v. Barry CMorMC is unanswered and rages on stronger than ever. While the thread often turns into meme-generation, pic-whoring, and games of “Would you rather?”, it is important to bear in mind the wise advice of Resolute Pear: the search for the answer to Nova v. Barry CMorMC is a journey. Memes featuring DelBarco, pics of Darby, and snark towards all are merely mediums and tools for arriving at the answer that has eluded legal scholars for centuries.

So come on in, stay a while, and drink in the cool refreshing beverage that is Nova Southeastern v. Barry Law Cleveland Marshall v. Mississippi College. (Once it hits your lips… It’s so good!)

Also, memes, pics, or killself.

romothesavior

Diamond

Post by romothesavior » Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:35 pm

rad law wrote:
EMORY (LOLOLOLOL)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mickey Quicknumbers

Gold

Post by Mickey Quicknumbers » Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:47 pm

romothesavior wrote:
rad law wrote:
EMORY (LOLOLOLOL)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

northwood

Platinum

Post by northwood » Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:36 pm

sounds like we got two regional powerhouses in naia basketball...

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

gwuorbust

Gold

Post by gwuorbust » Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:45 pm

well according to ATL she went to Mississippi College

--ImageRemoved--

Grizz

Diamond

Post by Grizz » Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:19 pm

gwuorbust wrote:well according to ATL she went to Mississippi College

--ImageRemoved--
Good body weird face

LoyalRebel

Bronze

Post by LoyalRebel » Sun May 01, 2011 12:52 am

rad law wrote:
gwuorbust wrote:well according to ATL she went to Mississippi College

--ImageRemoved--
Good body weird face
When people make comments like this about gorgeous models in bikinis, it makes me wonder if they ever actually see girls in person.

Grizz

Diamond

Post by Grizz » Sun May 01, 2011 1:10 am

LoyalRebel wrote:
When people make comments like this about gorgeous models in bikinis, it makes me wonder if they ever actually see girls in person.
What in the fuck are you talking about?

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

gwuorbust

Gold

Post by gwuorbust » Sun May 01, 2011 1:54 am

rad law wrote:
LoyalRebel wrote:
don't you follow? if you talk about models on the internetz then obviously you never get out to see woman IRL. it makes perfect nonsense.

red_alertz

Bronze

Post by red_alertz » Sun May 01, 2011 2:07 am

gwuorbust wrote:
rad law wrote:
LoyalRebel wrote:
don't you follow? if you talk about models on the internetz then obviously you never get out to see woman IRL. it makes perfect nonsense.
whatever, elbows too pointy

Turtledove

New

Post by Turtledove » Sun May 01, 2011 2:17 am

Last edited by Turtledove on Wed May 04, 2011 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LoyalRebel

Bronze

Post by LoyalRebel » Sun May 01, 2011 3:57 pm

rad law wrote:
LoyalRebel wrote:
I don't know how I can make that statement any easier to understand.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

MrAnon

Gold

Post by MrAnon » Sun May 01, 2011 5:46 pm

Both options sounds like two of the worst things a person with an undergrad degree could do with his or her life. You will be much better off taking a job that pays 30+ and exploring that field. if you must work in the legal field then go be a paralegal. It will take decades for any graduate of these schools to catch up to you, salarywise.

AdonisB

New

Post by AdonisB » Tue May 03, 2011 9:59 am

Goodness I feel sorry for any of the weak minded people reading replies to their post. Some of you guys are so negative which makes me wonder are any of you happy in your own careers?

And to the person who suggested I get a job paying 30k. Umm hate to bust your bubble, but I haven't made that low of a salary since undergraduate school. And yes, I did attend a top tier school in Boston. And a top tier graduate school in New York.

Looks around, are there any positive people left in the world? Or has the economy changed that as well. Sigh.

From what I have read Cleveland Marshall's part time program ranks #42 and #1 in Ohio. Since I will be attending part time seems like a great fit.

Those whose sole purpose on this site is to tear down and discourage I suggest you all stand in front of a mirror and take a long looks at yourselves and find the things that you clearly don't like about yourself and the choices you have made and do something about it. Tearing down someone else only makes you that much smaller.

Flips88

Diamond

Post by Flips88 » Tue May 03, 2011 10:01 am

AdonisB wrote:Goodness I feel sorry for any of the weak minded people reading replies to their post. Some of you guys are so negative which makes me wonder are any of you happy in your own careers?

And to the person who suggested I get a job paying 30k. Umm hate to bust your bubble, but I haven't made that low of a salary since undergraduate school. And yes, I did attend a top tier school in Boston. And a top tier graduate school in New York.

Looks around, are there any positive people left in the world? Or has the economy changed that as well. Sigh.

From what I have read Cleveland Marshall's part time program ranks #42 and #1 in Ohio. Since I will be attending part time seems like a great fit.

Those whose sole purpose on this site is to tear down and discourage I suggest you all stand in front of a mirror and take a long looks at yourselves and find the things that you clearly don't like about yourself and the choices you have made and do something about it. Tearing down someone else only makes you that much smaller.
IBshitstorm

Also, lol.

maxm2764

Silver

Post by maxm2764 » Tue May 03, 2011 11:02 am

AdonisB wrote:Goodness I feel sorry for any of the weak minded people reading replies to their post. Some of you guys are so negative which makes me wonder are any of you happy in your own careers?

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

Case2L

Bronze

Post by Case2L » Tue May 03, 2011 12:40 pm

AdonisB wrote: And to the person who suggested I get a job paying 30k. Umm hate to bust your bubble, but I haven't made that low of a salary since undergraduate school. And yes, I did attend a top tier school in Boston. And a top tier graduate school in New York.
Then don't ruin a good thing by going to a third tier law school!

bjsesq

Diamond

Post by bjsesq » Tue May 03, 2011 12:47 pm

AdonisB wrote:Those whose sole purpose on this site is to tear down and discourage I suggest you all stand in front of a mirror and take a long looks at yourselves and find the things that you clearly don't like about yourself and the choices you have made and do something about it. Tearing down someone else only makes you that much smaller.
You shouldn't conflate people who act like assholes but give you the correct answer and people trying to hurt you. Hard to tell on TLS, admittedly, but you should think long and hard about the likely consequences to you decision. Or not. It's your life.

Grizz

Diamond

Post by Grizz » Tue May 03, 2011 2:04 pm

I've had a few drinks post con law, so I'll be blunt.

#1 PT program in Ohio? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Enjoy getting fucked.

Case2L

Bronze

Post by Case2L » Tue May 03, 2011 2:37 pm

rad law wrote:

I've had a few drinks post con law, so I'll be blunt.

#1 PT program in Ohio? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Enjoy getting fucked.
Seriously. If I were a 0L ITE, I would be very nervous about attending any law school in Ohio, much less a third tier school. Maybe a few years down the road things will be better, but it's a big gamble. Most of my classmates from Case made it out relatively unscathed, but I meet a lot of recent C-M grads, and I have met very little that are employed in the legal field. Most of those that I know who graduated 2009 and later are still unemployed, underemployed, or working jobs that do not require a law degree. In better times, C-M was a good option for those that want to stay in Cleveland and save money. Now it's become a ticket to unemployment. OP, I guess there's nothing any of us can say to convince you to NOT attend law school next fall, so if you must attend, go to Mississippi College. Personally, I would rather be unemployed in a warmer climate.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

gwuorbust

Gold

Post by gwuorbust » Tue May 03, 2011 2:40 pm

have fun paying off loans on a poverty level salary for the next 25 years.

romothesavior

Diamond

Post by romothesavior » Tue May 03, 2011 8:43 pm

AdonisB wrote:And to the person who suggested I get a job paying 30k. Umm hate to bust your bubble, but I haven't made that low of a salary since undergraduate school. And yes, I did attend a top tier school in Boston. And a top tier graduate school in New York.
Then it sucks you are using your top tier undergrad degree and top tier graduate school degree to get a worthless J.D. from a terrible school to make a salary you haven't made since undergrad.

Sounds like an airtight gameplan. Let us know how it works out.

TheFactor

Silver

Post by TheFactor » Fri May 06, 2011 11:34 pm

sick alt bro

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “Choosing a Law School”