(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:31 am
Last edited by lawyergirl47
on Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
- Posts: 275
- Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:13 am
If you don't want to work in Boston BU is probably a bad idea. You'll still have significant debt and a degree that might not get you where you want to be.
- Posts: 142
- Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:45 am
lawyergirl47 wrote:I think I want to do biglaw
Go to Michigan
- Posts: 923
- Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:21 pm
For me, that would probably be too good to turn down, but tough choice...
- Posts: 301
- Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:20 pm
I voted Michigan because you're not sure what you want to do. Michigan gives you more options both profesionally and geographically.
Return to “Choosing a Law School”