retake - vs going to st. johns or columbus

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
babyoll7304

retake - vs going to st. johns or columbus

Postby babyoll7304 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:25 pm

I am older - 25 when entering law school - and am at a crossroads. I applied late in the cycle (VERY late in the cycle) because of waiting on an LSAT from December. That said, I have been accepted to St. Johns with $25,000/year and Columbus, $17,000/year. I really don't want to wait another year to start law school but people have been saying that if I can get a higher LSAT, like I had been on practice tests, then I should reapply. The problem is, like I said, I'm 25 and feel like I have been waiting for my life to start. Is waiting another year a good idea?

snapdragon

Re: retake - vs going to st. johns or columbus

Postby snapdragon » Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:35 pm

babyoll7304 wrote:I am older - 25 when entering law school - and am at a crossroads. I applied late in the cycle (VERY late in the cycle) because of waiting on an LSAT from December. That said, I have been accepted to St. Johns with $25,000/year and Columbus, $17,000/year. I really don't want to wait another year to start law school but people have been saying that if I can get a higher LSAT, like I had been on practice tests, then I should reapply. The problem is, like I said, I'm 25 and feel like I have been waiting for my life to start. Is waiting another year a good idea?

Waiting another is absolutely a good idea. Get an interesting internship or job (or just something to pay the bills).

I'm 26 and will be a 1L next year. 1 year isn't the end of the world and your options will be much stronger if you apply earlier

JamMasterJ

Re: retake - vs going to st. johns or columbus

Postby JamMasterJ » Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:35 am

stats?

Return to “Choosing a Law School”