(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:29 pm
Just looking for some feedback.
A Little Background:
I'm fine living on either coast, and I'm not sure exactly what I want to do with my JD.
- Posts: 1443
- Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:52 pm
where do you already have ties? it seems that west coast markets (LA or SF) would require stronger ties than the major east coast ones (NYC, DC)
- Posts: 849
- Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:08 pm
What is with the Gtown votes? 75k UCLA > Gtown unless you absolutely MUST work in NYC, which is not the case for the OP
- Posts: 1241
- Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:24 pm
- Posts: 1234
- Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:32 pm
dpk711 wrote:take the $$$ from UCLA
- Posts: 132
- Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:28 am
Not even close brohams, go to UCLA
Return to â€œChoosing a Law Schoolâ€?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests