Inter tier gaps in the T-14

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
Trequartista
Posts: 136
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:26 am

Inter tier gaps in the T-14

Postby Trequartista » Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:47 am

Which is the largest inter-tier gap in the T-14?

HYS----CCN

CCN----MVPB

MVPB----DNCG


Personally I think HYS------------------CCN---Rest of T-14.

User avatar
Moral_Midgetry
Posts: 543
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 3:29 pm

Re: Inter tier gaps in the T-14

Postby Moral_Midgetry » Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:49 am

Truly riveting. Well done sir.

vicuna
Posts: 208
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:54 pm

Re: Inter tier gaps in the T-14

Postby vicuna » Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:14 am

TCR is that all of the gaps within the T14 are huge and incredibly significant.

User avatar
androstan
Posts: 2696
Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:07 am

Re: Inter tier gaps in the T-14

Postby androstan » Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:20 pm

vicuna wrote:TCR is that all of the gaps within the T14 are huge and incredibly significant.


Every single ranking spot difference is like the chasm between the ears of the 0L analyzing said difference.

User avatar
niederbomb
Posts: 962
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:07 pm

Re: Inter tier gaps in the T-14

Postby niederbomb » Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:04 pm

Y

HS

CC

_______________________ BIG!!!!!

NPVM (cuz NYU is no better than MVP outside New York City)

DCNB

GTVU
Last edited by niederbomb on Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

barry
Posts: 176
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:30 pm

Re: Inter tier gaps in the T-14

Postby barry » Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:10 pm

Y

S
H


C
C
NMVPDNC
G

TUV

User avatar
TaipeiMort
Posts: 874
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:51 pm

Re: Inter tier gaps in the T-14

Postby TaipeiMort » Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:25 pm

Nationally--
Y--HS--CC--N-------Rest

In Nyc:
Y--H--Columbia-S--N-Chi---------Rest

East Coast
Y--HS--CC-N-----Rest

Midwest
Y--H--Chi-S-Columbia---M,NU,NYU---Rest

West
Y-S---H--Chi--Col--Rest

User avatar
beachbum
Posts: 2766
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:35 pm

Re: Inter tier gaps in the T-14

Postby beachbum » Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:27 pm

niederbomb wrote:Y

HS

CC

_______________________ BIG!!!!!

NPVM (cuz NYU is no better than MVP outside New York City)

DCNB

GTVU


I don't know how many times I've seen you post this drivel, but it's getting annoying.

User avatar
niederbomb
Posts: 962
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:07 pm

Re: Inter tier gaps in the T-14

Postby niederbomb » Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:30 pm

beachbum wrote:
niederbomb wrote:Y

HS

CC

_______________________ BIG!!!!!

NPVM (cuz NYU is no better than MVP outside New York City)

DCNB

GTVU


I don't know how many times I've seen you post this drivel, but it's getting annoying.


^^ butthurt Georgetown student

User avatar
beachbum
Posts: 2766
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:35 pm

Re: Inter tier gaps in the T-14

Postby beachbum » Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:31 pm

niederbomb wrote:
beachbum wrote:
niederbomb wrote:Y

HS

CC

_______________________ BIG!!!!!

NPVM (cuz NYU is no better than MVP outside New York City)

DCNB

GTVU


I don't know how many times I've seen you post this drivel, but it's getting annoying.


^^ butthurt Georgetown student


This also seems to be your standard response. You've got to be one of the worst posters on TLS.

Tsispilos
Posts: 125
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:37 pm

Re: Inter tier gaps in the T-14

Postby Tsispilos » Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:32 pm

in terms of getting laid it's

Harvard









Yale Stanford Cornell Columbia





Duke Northwestern Georgetown

other

User avatar
powerlawyer06
Posts: 233
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:20 am

Re: Inter tier gaps in the T-14

Postby powerlawyer06 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:48 pm

nael wrote:Which is the largest inter-tier gap in the T-14?

HYS----CCN

CCN----MVPB

MVPB----DNCG


Personally I think HYS------------------CCN---Rest of T-14.


Funny you should ask this because I asked this same question to a group of lawyers at a big firm last week (their firm hosted a diversity networking event for a group I am a part of).

If we aren't counting regional bias (which actually can make a difference) the concensus was....

YSH.......Rest of the T14.......................Every other school.

I was shocked by that because I was starting to think Columbia or Chicago would be better than my other T14 choices (at least for lay prestige). But like I said, regional bias also plays a big role and this was on the west coast.

User avatar
Saul Goodman
Posts: 134
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:45 am

Re: Inter tier gaps in the T-14

Postby Saul Goodman » Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:15 am

beachbum wrote:
niederbomb wrote:
beachbum wrote:
niederbomb wrote:Y

HS

CC

_______________________ BIG!!!!!

NPVM (cuz NYU is no better than MVP outside New York City)

DCNB

GTVU


I don't know how many times I've seen you post this drivel, but it's getting annoying.


^^ butthurt Georgetown student


This also seems to be your standard response. You've got to be one of the worst posters on TLS.


+1 (Especially considering everyone knows beachbum is going to Duke, a fucking awesome school :) )

User avatar
dr123
Posts: 3503
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:38 am

Re: Inter tier gaps in the T-14

Postby dr123 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:17 am

L

OL

ROFL

WTF

User avatar
beachbum
Posts: 2766
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:35 pm

Re: Inter tier gaps in the T-14

Postby beachbum » Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:24 am

Saul Goodman wrote:+1 (Especially considering everyone knows beachbum is going to Duke, a fucking awesome school :) )


... +1. 8)

User avatar
JamMasterJ
Posts: 6688
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:17 pm

Re: Inter tier gaps in the T-14

Postby JamMasterJ » Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:45 am

Tsispilos wrote:in terms of getting laid it's

Harvard









Yale Stanford Cornell Columbia





Duke Northwestern Georgetown

other

possibly the most well-informed and meaningful post on the subject

User avatar
whitman
Posts: 819
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:08 am

Re: Inter tier gaps in the T-14

Postby whitman » Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:05 am

dr123 wrote:L

OL

ROFL

WTF


TITCR




Return to “Choosing a Law School”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests