Where Would You Go? Temple/Pitt/Richmond?

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )

Where Would You Go?

Poll ended at Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:02 pm

Temple
47%
Pitt
24%
Richmond
29%

Total votes: 17

sarinarasauce

Where Would You Go? Temple/Pitt/Richmond?

Postby sarinarasauce » Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:02 pm

I am trying to decide between Temple, Pitt, and Richmond - not taking cost into account, what would be my best option? I am a Temple undergrad and I would prefer to get out of the Philadelphia area, but I'm still considering Temple Law since it is one of my best (and cheapest) options. I am flexible about where I would like to eventually practice - my only concerns are going to a school with a) a good reputation, b) a great alumni network, and c) the best chances of employment after graduation. All comments are very much appreciated! Thanks guys.

dpk711

Re: Where Would You Go? Temple/Pitt/Richmond?

Postby dpk711 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:04 pm

If you absolutely can't retake then Temple.

ndirish2010

Postby ndirish2010 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:41 pm

If you really really hate Philly, then Pitt. If you can stand Philly, Temple.

OGR3

Postby OGR3 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:44 pm

Pitt has a great reputation in Pittsburgh and to a lesser extent, Western PA. I love it here and wouldn't want to go anywhere else.

Expect to have difficulty going back to Philadelphia from Pitt and to Pittsburgh from Temple.

BarbellDreams

Postby BarbellDreams » Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:48 pm

sarinarasauce wrote:I am trying to decide between Temple, Pitt, and Richmond - not taking cost into account, what would be my best option? I am a Temple undergrad and I would prefer to get out of the Philadelphia area, but I'm still considering Temple Law since it is one of my best (and cheapest) options. I am flexible about where I would like to eventually practice - my only concerns are going to a school with a) a good reputation, b) a great alumni network, and c) the best chances of employment after graduation. All comments are very much appreciated! Thanks guys.

Richmond is out, but Temple has a good reputation, alumni network and gives you good job opportunities in Philly and Pitt does the same in Pittsburgh. Its honestly just picking a city you want to live and work in and going to the school located there.

Return to “Choosing a Law School”