Harvard v. Stanford for NYC biglaw

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )

Which would you attend?

Harvard Law
112
55%
Stanford Law
90
45%
 
Total votes: 202

User avatar
Lisi

Bronze
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:50 pm

Re: Harvard v. Stanford for NYC biglaw

Postby Lisi » Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:24 pm

Non-Chalant1 wrote:
ahduth wrote:lol, everytime this thread pops to the top I think to myself, "what kind of social degenerate can't get NYC biglaw from either one of these schools?"

Then I realize this is TLS.

Exactly. Then I worry about what kind of people I will have in my classes.


Lol! I like you guys! :)

notanumber

Bronze
Posts: 484
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:28 pm

Re: Harvard v. Stanford for NYC biglaw

Postby notanumber » Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:39 pm

1) Visit both.
2) Choose the school that you like better.
3) Do well in your classes because you're not miserable.
4) Get a NYC biglaw job.
5) Remember your law school years fondly while you're trapped in an interior office of a midtown skyscraper at 2am on a Saturday night.

There is no objective reason to choose one over the other (although I suppose Boston's shitty weather is an objective fact).

Crazy4lawzzz

New
Posts: 62
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:53 pm

Re: Harvard v. Stanford for NYC biglaw

Postby Crazy4lawzzz » Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:57 pm

Yeah...I'm no expert on NYC biglaw but go to the school you like better.

User avatar
ahduth

Gold
Posts: 2467
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:55 am

Re: Harvard v. Stanford for NYC biglaw

Postby ahduth » Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:48 pm

notanumber wrote:Boston's shitty weather is an objective fact.

User avatar
Non-Chalant1

Silver
Posts: 852
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:54 pm

Re: Harvard v. Stanford for NYC biglaw

Postby Non-Chalant1 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:31 pm

Who in the world besides an international student would stay on campus for Christmas?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!


User avatar
DoubleChecks

Gold
Posts: 2328
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:35 pm

Re: Harvard v. Stanford for NYC biglaw

Postby DoubleChecks » Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:44 pm

jcunni5 wrote:either option is great but if it was me i'd pick stanford small class size, better weather, prolly less elitists that chose a school cause it's ivy/ uber prestigious


you say that like it's a bad thing :wink:

User avatar
thecilent

Gold
Posts: 2500
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:55 pm

Re: Harvard v. Stanford for NYC biglaw

Postby thecilent » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:09 am

thecilent wrote:Cls or nyu with $$ is credited here.

User avatar
Attorney

Bronze
Posts: 332
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:52 am

Re: Harvard v. Stanford for NYC biglaw

Postby Attorney » Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:13 pm

ahduth wrote:lol, everytime this thread pops to the top I think to myself, "what kind of social degenerate can't get NYC biglaw from either one of these schools?"

Then I realize this is TLS.

Credited.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?




Return to “Choosing a Law School�

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: fitviavi and 11 guests