People who apply to non T-14s in a whole bunch of states

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
User avatar
lisjjen
Posts: 1242
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:19 am

Re: People who apply to non T-14s in a whole bunch of states

Postby lisjjen » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:38 pm

ATR wrote:I did this, but I admit it was a waste of money. I applied late (following a December retake), so I was unsure how my cycle would turn out. However, as I found out, if I didn't gain acceptances to T14 + Vandy/Texas/UCLA/USC, I would have reapplied next cycle.

ETA: I know Veyron's trolling, but I thought I'd give an honest answer, anyway.


I don't know if Veyron's trolling. It may be more of a lounge conversation, but I don't see what trolling value this thread has, and I'm in a particularly trolling mood at the moment.

SrLaw
Posts: 588
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:10 pm

Re: People who apply to non T-14s in a whole bunch of states

Postby SrLaw » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:39 pm

Not sure what this means but I could not be more pleased with my cycle thus far. T20 w/ a scholarship sounds fine by me.

SrLaw
Posts: 588
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:10 pm

Re: People who apply to non T-14s in a whole bunch of states

Postby SrLaw » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:40 pm

lisjjen wrote:I don't know if Veyron's trolling.


This remark explains why you have been rejected by every half decent school you have applied to.

User avatar
paratactical
Posts: 5961
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:06 pm

Re: People who apply to non T-14s in a whole bunch of states

Postby paratactical » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:40 pm

Sandro wrote:The fact that Veyron is concerned with what OLs are doing speaks volumes. Poor guy.

I find it very strange that you type OLs and not 0Ls and I'm pretty sure you're wrong.

ATR
Posts: 1119
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:18 pm

Re: People who apply to non T-14s in a whole bunch of states

Postby ATR » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:42 pm

lisjjen wrote:I don't know if Veyron's trolling. It may be more of a lounge conversation, but I don't see what trolling value this thread has, and I'm in a particularly trolling mood at the moment.

Trust me, he is.
paratactical wrote:
Sandro wrote:The fact that Veyron is concerned with what OLs are doing speaks volumes. Poor guy.

I find it very strange that you type OLs and not 0Ls and I'm pretty sure you're wrong.

He likes offensive lineman. Do you have a problem with that?

User avatar
beachbum
Posts: 2766
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:35 pm

Re: People who apply to non T-14s in a whole bunch of states

Postby beachbum » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:42 pm

SrLaw wrote:
lisjjen wrote:I don't know if Veyron's trolling.


This remark explains why you have been rejected by every half decent school you have applied to.


ZING!

User avatar
lisjjen
Posts: 1242
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:19 am

Re: People who apply to non T-14s in a whole bunch of states

Postby lisjjen » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:44 pm

SrLaw wrote:
lisjjen wrote:I don't know if Veyron's trolling.


This remark explains why you have been rejected by every half decent school you have applied to.


smug poster is smug. But cruising your post history shows that you're trying to get money out of University of Georgia while I'm trying to get Vanderbilt to match UT's half scholarship.

Of course, University of Michigan and Cornell aren't even half decent. Total TTT's in decline.

P.S. we don't have to do this if you don't want to, I just think people take this site way too seriously.

beachbum wrote:
SrLaw wrote:
lisjjen wrote:I don't know if Veyron's trolling.


This remark explains why you have been rejected by every half decent school you have applied to.


ZING!


Really beachbum? I've talked to you about my cycle.

ATR
Posts: 1119
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:18 pm

Re: People who apply to non T-14s in a whole bunch of states

Postby ATR » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:45 pm

lisjjen wrote:I'm trying to get Vanderbilt to match UT's half scholarship.

Apparently it ain't gonna happen.

Sandro
Posts: 2526
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:12 am

Re: People who apply to non T-14s in a whole bunch of states

Postby Sandro » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:46 pm

paratactical wrote:
Sandro wrote:The fact that Veyron is concerned with what OLs are doing speaks volumes. Poor guy.

I find it very strange that you type OLs and not 0Ls and I'm pretty sure you're wrong.


Im on my phone. I'm wrong? :roll: ok chief.

User avatar
lisjjen
Posts: 1242
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:19 am

Re: People who apply to non T-14s in a whole bunch of states

Postby lisjjen » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:47 pm

ATR wrote:
lisjjen wrote:I'm trying to get Vanderbilt to match UT's half scholarship.

Apparently it ain't gonna happen.


I know. We just talked about this. About the fried chicken and stuff. But that doesn't mean I won't try. Hell, what else am I going to do with my 30 hours in Nashville?

SrLaw
Posts: 588
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:10 pm

Re: People who apply to non T-14s in a whole bunch of states

Postby SrLaw » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:47 pm

lisjjen wrote:
SrLaw wrote:
lisjjen wrote:I don't know if Veyron's trolling.


This remark explains why you have been rejected by every half decent school you have applied to.


smug poster is smug. But cruising your post history shows that you're trying to get money out of University of Georgia while I'm trying to get Vanderbilt to match UT's half scholarship.

Of course, University of Michigan and Cornell aren't even half decent. Total TTT's in decline.

P.S. we don't have to do this if you don't want to, I just think people take this site way too seriously.

beachbum wrote:
SrLaw wrote:
lisjjen wrote:I don't know if Veyron's trolling.


This remark explains why you have been rejected by every half decent school you have applied to.


ZING!


Really beachbum? I've talked to you about my cycle.



If you read further into my post history (Odd that you did in the first place), you will know that I already have a job lined up after graduation and plan on minimizing as much debt as possible while trying to attend a solid school in process. As for "doing this?" What the fuck does that mean? Getting into an argument on a message board?

Bottom Line: Veyron likes to act like a tool on every thread I have visited, I called him out on it. Plain and simple.

ATR
Posts: 1119
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:18 pm

Re: People who apply to non T-14s in a whole bunch of states

Postby ATR » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:48 pm

...
Last edited by ATR on Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
lisjjen
Posts: 1242
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:19 am

Re: People who apply to non T-14s in a whole bunch of states

Postby lisjjen » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:50 pm

SrLaw wrote:If you read further into my post history (Odd that you did in the first place), you will know that I already have a job lined up after graduation and plan on minimizing as much debt as possible while trying to attend a solid school in process. As for "doing this?" What the fuck does that mean? Getting into an argument on a message board?

Bottom Line: Veyron likes to act like a tool on every thread I have visited, I called him out on it. Plain and simple.


OK. Veyron is elitist. I'm a troll. You take things a little too seriously. We all become the worst versions of ourselves with the anonymity of the internet. "doing this" meant using personal attacks, because the internet should be fun.

And I'm seriously envious that you have something lined up afterwards. 6 figures of debt is terrifying.

User avatar
lisjjen
Posts: 1242
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:19 am

Re: People who apply to non T-14s in a whole bunch of states

Postby lisjjen » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:51 pm

ATR wrote:
lisjjen wrote:Hell, what else am I going to do with my 30 hours in Nashville?

Hang out with me?


Are you already in Nashville?

SrLaw
Posts: 588
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:10 pm

Re: People who apply to non T-14s in a whole bunch of states

Postby SrLaw » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:53 pm

lisjjen wrote:
SrLaw wrote:If you read further into my post history (Odd that you did in the first place), you will know that I already have a job lined up after graduation and plan on minimizing as much debt as possible while trying to attend a solid school in process. As for "doing this?" What the fuck does that mean? Getting into an argument on a message board?

Bottom Line: Veyron likes to act like a tool on every thread I have visited, I called him out on it. Plain and simple.


OK. Veyron is elitist. I'm a troll. You take things a little too seriously. We all become the worst versions of ourselves with the anonymity of the internet. "doing this" meant using personal attacks, because the internet should be fun.

And I'm seriously envious that you have something lined up afterwards. 6 figures of debt is terrifying.


All good. 99.99% of the time I could care less. Veyron just seems to get his rocks off by posting stupid shit on the forum and trying to hate on others. I am not sure what benefit he gets out of it but who really knows.

User avatar
beachbum
Posts: 2766
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:35 pm

Re: People who apply to non T-14s in a whole bunch of states

Postby beachbum » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:04 pm

lisjjen wrote:Really beachbum? I've talked to you about my cycle.


It was sarcasm to a douchey comment. Seems to me like your cycle is going just fine.

09042014
Posts: 18282
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:47 pm

Re: People who apply to non T-14s in a whole bunch of states

Postby 09042014 » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:07 pm

Sandro wrote:The fact that Veyron is concerned with what OLs are doing speaks volumes. Poor guy.


He makes a good point. Shut your whore mouth.

User avatar
Veyron
Posts: 3598
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:50 am

Re: People who apply to non T-14s in a whole bunch of states

Postby Veyron » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:22 pm

Follow up question: U mad bros?

User avatar
lisjjen
Posts: 1242
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:19 am

Re: People who apply to non T-14s in a whole bunch of states

Postby lisjjen » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:52 pm

beachbum wrote:
lisjjen wrote:Really beachbum? I've talked to you about my cycle.


It was sarcasm to a douchey comment. Seems to me like your cycle is going just fine.


Dammit. As much as I like trolling, it quickly turns into a Dante's Inferno of trolling where everyone turns against each other. Sorry to have doubted you.


Veyron wrote:Follow up question: U mad bros?

Image




Return to “Choosing a Law School”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: carlos_danger and 5 guests