How has TLS affected your thought/application process?

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
fakemoney

Re: How has TLS affected your thought/application process?

Postby fakemoney » Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:54 am

Panth8080

Postby Panth8080 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:58 pm

Anyone going to a TTTT private law school and spending 35k/year is retarded and should shoot themselves in the head.

Note - I'm going to a TTTT public school (I want to stay in the region - and in case you didn't infer, I had a mediocre LSAT/GPA) in the fall for 10k/year, so I guess that makes me mildly retarded.

(no offense to retarded persons - http://www.r-word.org)

Jante05

Postby Jante05 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:09 pm

From TLS posts, I feel like I'm in the same category. 3/4 of scholly from TT and TTT school yet I feel somewhat depressed about employment outlook despite I never had any problems finding gainful employment in my professional career.

TLS seems to be BIG LAW centric, doesn't anyone care about the ls experience/education, practicing law to make a difference in people;s lives not just someone's pocket?

some TLSers give it to you straight, no sugar coating and give you SOLID advice that you may or may not want to hear, THANK YOU to those!

bk1

Postby bk1 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:29 pm

Jante05 wrote:TLS seems to be BIG LAW centric, doesn't anyone care about the ls experience/education, practicing law to make a difference in people;s lives not just someone's pocket?

Generally being a lawyer is one of the most inefficient ways to make a difference in people's lives. But the reason that TLS cares about biglaw (aside from the models/bottles) is that it is the easiest way to pay off the debt that most schools cost at sticker price and that there are generally decent exit options associated with biglaw.

jediknight2424

Postby jediknight2424 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:32 pm

TLS taught me that splitters should ED UVA. I would've been at my local TT otherwise.

dkb17xzx

Postby dkb17xzx » Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:36 pm

If less than 170, retake

nkp007

Postby nkp007 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:39 pm

Stupid TLS.

1) Realized I should retake

2) Realized my retake is not good enough

3) Realized that with my desire to get involved in investing, law school may be a tremendous waste of time. Probably won't apply because of this message board.

Why am I still here? I think some of your jokes are funny.

AEIOU

Postby AEIOU » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:11 pm

Retake... ED to UVA

Tom Joad

Postby Tom Joad » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:13 pm

I would probably be going to a school ranked 90 spots lower than the one I will be going to.

envisciguy

Postby envisciguy » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:50 pm

Before TLS and some outside prodding by my family, I was happy going to UF or UGA. I was really debt adverse and knew nothing about applying to schools, thinking "Oh look. My GPA/LSAT pretty much guarantee I'll get into these regional schools and maybe get some $ too!" After hearing all the T14 praise on here, I applied and was accepted to a couple, including UVA, which I knew almost nothing about before applying. Happy to say I'll be at UVA this fall.

Jante05

Postby Jante05 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:53 am

bk1 wrote:
Jante05 wrote:TLS seems to be BIG LAW centric, doesn't anyone care about the ls experience/education, practicing law to make a difference in people;s lives not just someone's pocket?

Generally being a lawyer is one of the most inefficient ways to make a difference in people's lives. But the reason that TLS cares about biglaw (aside from the models/bottles) is that it is the easiest way to pay off the debt that most schools cost at sticker price and that there are generally decent exit options associated with biglaw.

I understand but paying sticker price for a ls edu that is outside the t14, let alone t30 is not a wise choice.

bk1

Postby bk1 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:42 pm

Jante05 wrote:I understand but paying sticker price for a ls edu that is outside the t14, let alone t30 is not a wise choice.

I don't disagree with you, but for people paying sticker within the T14, they need biglaw to pay off their debt.

Bgibbs

Postby Bgibbs » Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:50 am

It is making me retake my 170 even though everyone looks at me crazy when I tell them I'm going to do so. It made me start this whole process earlier, so that retaking isn't even a big deal (I'll have taken the LSAT twice before many people I know have taken it once, applying next cycle). It makes me feel like a failure for only being in the top 3%. It made me a T14 or bust person. It put the fear of God into me regarding debt when you go to school at sticker, which has really motivated me for this retake. It made me really regret my indifference during UG, resulting in my good (but horrible for TLS) GPA of 3.6, another motivating factor for this retake (180 or bust!). It has made me buy a Mega Millions ticket (500 Million!!!!), because the 1/170 million shot is completely worth potentially not having to worry about all of this anymore.

All in all, I'm happy I've found TLS. Ignorance is bliss, but knowledge is power, and regardless of how this retake goes or where I end up attending school, I'm thankful to have a more realistic portrait of the life changing decision I'm about to make.

Easy-E

Postby Easy-E » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:41 am

It made me realize that everybody I speak to is absolutely clueless to the reality of the law school environment. And it kept me from just going to Rutgers and retaking my 161.

StarLightSpectre

Postby StarLightSpectre » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:54 am

Bgibbs wrote:All in all, I'm happy I've found TLS. Ignorance is bliss, but knowledge is power, and regardless of how this retake goes or where I end up attending school, I'm thankful to have a more realistic portrait of the life changing decision I'm about to make.

FloridaCoastalorbust

Postby FloridaCoastalorbust » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:12 am

Dream used to be Gtown Law as a kid...realized I could never go to that TTT institution if I wanted to get a job - even doc review.

Also made me an elitist towards my friends going to law school my age.

danitt

Postby danitt » Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:37 pm

I was excited to go to GULC or GWU. Now I'm only considering GWU for the money. GULC has completely gone out the window unless it's with money too. Also I'm now dreaming about impossible things - like going to HYS.

wallflower1987

Postby wallflower1987 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:24 am

It has helped me understand that elitism knows no bounds, and that some people really believe that the only way to judge a school is by salary and placement statistics. It has also helped me understand that many people do not go to law school to do any good in the world; sorry to burst your hyper-capitalistic bubbles, but 99.9999% of people making $160k fresh out of law school are doing NO good for anybody but themselves. I wish the supposedly high-minded deans at HYS, T6, T14 etc could see their future classes clamoring like rats on a sinking ship, trying to be the last person to grab a HUGELY undeserved and overinflated starting salary in a field in which they clearly have no real interest. I have also seen how little many people value their time and their lives, and how gladly they would give up everything important in their lives for a chance to work themselves into an early grave at a monster firm so they can drive to work in a nice car and get drunk and ignore their families in a nice house in the meantime. There are a lot of remarkably intelligent people on this website and yet discussions here almost always devolve into patronizing lectures about the doom-and-gloom of going to law school at any "low" rank (which, fuck, could be the #4 school in the country, if you believe everybody on here) for anything but Biglaw. The people who will be good people and who will make a positive difference in the world will not be making those big salaries, and you can hide behind the debt argument if you want... but IBR and LRAP make it perfectly possible to seek meaningful and fulfilling employment if you so choose. This really is a cesspool for the smart people to display their basest human instincts as though it's some kind of virtue to be a selfish sack of shit. One of the biggest things I've learned here is that greed and ambition know no bounds.

As for the positive aspects of this website... I guess it lets people get together with others who are in similar situations. I wish there were a law-schools.com website or something that wasn't strictly geared toward social-climbers, so that the aforementioned, abundant negative elements could be avoided, but I suppose even with all that, it is nice to be able to talk to people who are applying to law school. The forums are a pretty good idea, but it is really hard to navigate them... with a finite number of schools, is there any reason that each school doesn't have its own group of threads? And couldn't that link to the profiles of the schools? And couldn't we keep the career info and everything up to date better then? And it would be nice to be able to opt in and opt out of select forums rather than having to be notified about every update on every forum you ever post on. For statistics, comparisons, etc., I still think LSN is a much better website because of its far more supportive atmosphere, but I suppose that is what happens when a website has the word "top" in its name.

Really, I think the most important thing I have learned from this site is that you have to define success yourself. Nobody can do that for you, and nobody is required to recognize it when you achieve it. If you know where you want to practice, or what you want to practice, then go for it. There will be no shortage of people to tell you how bad your every idea is. If you can't ignore that in the law school application process, I guess you're going to have bigger problems in life than choosing a school.

The most false thing I learned on this site is that Paul Campos is a major douche. I have only ever heard what an asshole he is, and everybody here has said he is such a dream-destroyer. Actually, the stuff he says is smart, and his discussions of the US News rankings-driven rat race are pretty enlightening. He also seems to encourage you to evaluate your priorities and pick a program that gives you the best chance at your realistic goals. He also discusses the importance of minimizing debts, no matter what your school's ranking is. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2gvnPTHvH8 That is the link to the first part of a panel discussion he did at Stanford; the audio is irritating at times, and it is an hour long, but it is pretty cool to hear people involved in the law school game speak frankly about the real problems facing law students. It is also a sobering reminder that the number next to your school's name is not going to get you a job that will make you happy. It is a little depressing to see the wasteful, ineffective trends in law school education, but it also reminds you that even top ranked schools can be a trap if the price isn't right. Sure, you may generally be able to get the job to pay for the huge debts of going to HYS at least (and maybe T6, and to some extent T14, etc.)... but they don't pay people $160k to sit around with their thumb up their ass. Those jobs can be a nightmarish gift that cannot be returned.

Finally, and most importantly, I have learned that ignorance is bliss and knowledge is power. It is fun to pretend that everything will work out and that you will be #1 in your class, but it is far more important to know the reality of the situation. In this sense, this site is very useful. Greater efforts to engage alums of all ages and gather detailed information could be useful as well. However, developing a substantial network at anything sub-T14 involves not insulting people with smug and smarmy quips about how anything sub-170 requires a retake. People don't appreciate that shit anywhere but here, and frankly, not many people here appreciate it either. But that's just my opinion.

TyrionLannister

Postby TyrionLannister » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:47 am

bk1 wrote:Generally being a lawyer is one of the most inefficient ways to make a difference in people's lives.

Wait until you need a lawyer for something that could crush your life. Then you will realize just how much of a difference they make. Being saved by one has played a large role in making me want to be one.

wallflower1987 wrote:It has helped me understand that elitism knows no bounds, and that some people really believe that the only way to judge a school is by salary and placement statistics. It has also helped me understand that many people do not go to law school to do any good in the world; sorry to burst your hyper-capitalistic bubbles, but 99.9999% of people making $160k fresh out of law school are doing NO good for anybody but themselves. I wish the supposedly high-minded deans at HYS, T6, T14 etc could see their future classes clamoring like rats on a sinking ship, trying to be the last person to grab a HUGELY undeserved and overinflated starting salary in a field in which they clearly have no real interest. I have also seen how little many people value their time and their lives, and how gladly they would give up everything important in their lives for a chance to work themselves into an early grave at a monster firm so they can drive to work in a nice car and get drunk and ignore their families in a nice house in the meantime. There are a lot of remarkably intelligent people on this website and yet discussions here almost always devolve into patronizing lectures about the doom-and-gloom of going to law school at any "low" rank (which, fuck, could be the #4 school in the country, if you believe everybody on here) for anything but Biglaw. The people who will be good people and who will make a positive difference in the world will not be making those big salaries, and you can hide behind the debt argument if you want... but IBR and LRAP make it perfectly possible to seek meaningful and fulfilling employment if you so choose. This really is a cesspool for the smart people to display their basest human instincts as though it's some kind of virtue to be a selfish sack of shit. One of the biggest things I've learned here is that greed and ambition know no bounds.

As for the positive aspects of this website... I guess it lets people get together with others who are in similar situations. I wish there were a law-schools.com website or something that wasn't strictly geared toward social-climbers, so that the aforementioned, abundant negative elements could be avoided, but I suppose even with all that, it is nice to be able to talk to people who are applying to law school. The forums are a pretty good idea, but it is really hard to navigate them... with a finite number of schools, is there any reason that each school doesn't have its own group of threads? And couldn't that link to the profiles of the schools? And couldn't we keep the career info and everything up to date better then? And it would be nice to be able to opt in and opt out of select forums rather than having to be notified about every update on every forum you ever post on. For statistics, comparisons, etc., I still think LSN is a much better website because of its far more supportive atmosphere, but I suppose that is what happens when a website has the word "top" in its name.

Really, I think the most important thing I have learned from this site is that you have to define success yourself. Nobody can do that for you, and nobody is required to recognize it when you achieve it. If you know where you want to practice, or what you want to practice, then go for it. There will be no shortage of people to tell you how bad your every idea is. If you can't ignore that in the law school application process, I guess you're going to have bigger problems in life than choosing a school.

The most false thing I learned on this site is that Paul Campos is a major douche. I have only ever heard what an asshole he is, and everybody here has said he is such a dream-destroyer. Actually, the stuff he says is smart, and his discussions of the US News rankings-driven rat race are pretty enlightening. He also seems to encourage you to evaluate your priorities and pick a program that gives you the best chance at your realistic goals. He also discusses the importance of minimizing debts, no matter what your school's ranking is. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2gvnPTHvH8 That is the link to the first part of a panel discussion he did at Stanford; the audio is irritating at times, and it is an hour long, but it is pretty cool to hear people involved in the law school game speak frankly about the real problems facing law students. It is also a sobering reminder that the number next to your school's name is not going to get you a job that will make you happy. It is a little depressing to see the wasteful, ineffective trends in law school education, but it also reminds you that even top ranked schools can be a trap if the price isn't right. Sure, you may generally be able to get the job to pay for the huge debts of going to HYS at least (and maybe T6, and to some extent T14, etc.)... but they don't pay people $160k to sit around with their thumb up their ass. Those jobs can be a nightmarish gift that cannot be returned.

Finally, and most importantly, I have learned that ignorance is bliss and knowledge is power. It is fun to pretend that everything will work out and that you will be #1 in your class, but it is far more important to know the reality of the situation. In this sense, this site is very useful. Greater efforts to engage alums of all ages and gather detailed information could be useful as well. However, developing a substantial network at anything sub-T14 involves not insulting people with smug and smarmy quips about how anything sub-170 requires a retake. People don't appreciate that shit anywhere but here, and frankly, not many people here appreciate it either. But that's just my opinion.

Very well said. It is easy to be swayed by the Biglaw and T14 and YHS talk on this site. It is easy to lose sight of the ideals that you had prior to arriving at TLS. But seriously, if some anonymous person with a quirky avatar has the power to alter your life's plan, then you really aren't going to be able to hold your own as a lawyer. Or as a productive human being, for that matter.

EDIT: found a typo. I hate typos.
Last edited by TyrionLannister on Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PDaddy

Postby PDaddy » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:24 am

AztecaRex wrote:It made me realize how smug internet tough guys/gals can be when they come together with their fellows when they have the anonymity of the internet.

+1

TLS exposed me to the ignorant "groupthink" that is prevalent not only in law school but the field, as well. I have seen that my work is cut out for me. What really amazes me is that the supposed kings and queens of the universe on TLS rarely if ever mention the possibility of carving out a post-graduate existence that includes getting it done on their own.

They are so insecure that they can only think, "I hope I get hired by someone at a biglaw firm". That's pathetic. If you're really good at what you do, are hungry, can think for yourself, and can think outside of the box you can have a rewarding career as an attorney/entrepreneur/executive/PI activist/politician/manager/consultant/professor/artist/writer...one that provides financial as well as personal gratification.

PDaddy

Postby PDaddy » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:57 am

Patriot1208 wrote:
buckilaw wrote:Before TLS I was content to attend U Akron or Case and considered OSU my reach school. I will be attending a T10 next year.

I remember when I first started looking at law school I thought Ohio State would be great. Now, TLS has practically convinced me not to go to law school and I could get into t14 schools.

But you know? There would be a silver lining in this if the word would spread beyond TLS and LSN: lower ranked schools would have to compete for students and would be forced to give out more aid and lower tuition or face closure. The "T14 or Bust" mantra would actually serve a corrective function.

sunynp

Postby sunynp » Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:17 pm

wallflower1987 wrote:

blah blah blah

blah blah blah

Are you fucking kidding me? You may recall posting in a thread about a Campos blog post on "trap law schools" That thread was right here on TLS. You may recall that you were more than dismissive about his designation of George Washington as a trap school. You said we were elitist and destroying people's dreams. You basically dismissed everything that Campos had to say.

I 'm glad things are working out for you, and you finally understand the points he was making, but I'm not going to let you get away with claiming TLS told you that Campos was major douche. You were the one belittling his points in the blog post. TLS was the one explaining his points to you, or trying to, but you were too insulted to listen. But you were happy to tell us how ignorant we (and Campos, because it was his point to begin with) were.

And now you are lecturing us on how great and unappreciated he is on TLS. That is really impressive work.

In case you forgot, here is the thread:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=178340

Here is one of your posts in that thread, I added the bold:

Ok, well regardless of all that, either all law schools are a trap or none are... but I think it is interesting to say that FORDHAM and GEORGE WASHINGTON are traps... I would have to agree that Golden Gate and Cooley and New York Law may be "traps" in great locations that do not have the connections to get people a job that could justify the outrageous cost (especially NYLS). But if you really think calling two of the top 30 law schools in the country "traps" with "terrible career prospects" isn't elitist, then you are right. We have nothing to say to each other.

As for the suicide comment, sorry you are offended by that hyperbole. You aren't they only person who knows somebody who took their own life. But how do you think people on here feel (not myself; I made my bed with a 2.81, and my 167 will doubtless let me make up for that better than I deserve) when you belittle the schools that are the best hopes for them to continue toward what would be the culmination of their life's efforts? I don't know about you in particular because I don't "troll" so I have no idea or interest in who says what. I simply cannot stand the rampant elitism on this site. What does a person with a 3.95 and a 175 have to gain by belittling the schools that a peer with a 3.2 and a 155 attends?

I just was astonished that you call Fordham and George Washington traps... all schools in populated areas (therefore, big markets) have inflated salaries that reflect the cost of living, not the quality of the school. So in that sense, every non-Harvard, Yale, Stanford, Georgetown may as well give up on law... because those are the only schools with the name-recognition that goes beyond the legal profession. Most non-legal people have no idea that Texas, Minnesota, Chicago, Northwestern or Michigan are good law schools. To admittedly varying extents, the future will certainly be brighter for those who get into THE top school, and the job market is certainly highly competitive for lawyers, but the condescension displayed by those who pretend to care about anything but their own bitterness and cynicism (like the guy with the Israeli flag for his avatar, for instance) helps nobody, it only knocks the wind out of the sails of people who are trying to go after their dreams.

I know it is law, and people should be tough if they are going to be in it, but this isn't tough, it's cruel. I would certainly agree that law schools should have their accreditation ripped away from them until they are 100% transparent in all regards (that means admissions matrices from EVERY school, and extremely detailed and mandatory post-grad employment data). I would not say that everything that is not the biggest and the best is a trap. Is it a lot of money? Yes. Is it a lot of work and time, for a pay-off that may never happen? Absolutely. What else would you have people do, though? Go do something menial that they hate, just so they can avoid loans? Many of these people's alternatives are jobs in fields that are no more stable than law school and pay (at absolute best) as much as they would make coming out of a TTTT. Patronizing people and telling them that it's HYS or an embarrassing waste of everybody's time is not helping them.

Like I said, calling any school a trap is a little snobbish. Calling Top-30 schools traps is elitist as hell. And ignorant. So I'm not sorry if you are offended; you are belittling schools that may be other people's imperfect, best chance at their dream job. I could give a shit if you are offended by my pointing that out.

I'm happy you understand the point, and now you refer to law schools as "traps" yourself. But, claiming that TLS doesn't appreciate Campos is more than a little silly after your reaction to his thoughts.

wallflower1987

Postby wallflower1987 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:07 pm

sunynp wrote:
I'm happy you understand the point, and now you refer to law schools as "traps" yourself. But, claiming that TLS doesn't appreciate Campos is more than a little silly after your reaction to his thoughts.

That's cute that you can write little direct, simple sentences that make your deductive logic seem undeniably sound. Very cute writing trick. Should have learned to read, too.

1) The way you guys were presenting his views and the way you were talking about other schools, that was my problem. Still is; that has nothing to do with him. Lots of people (and I do NOT mean everyone, there are a majority who are not like this) on this site can't see past the rankings to save their lives. They are driven only by their need to have others impressed with their lives, like their salaries or whatever else. Note to selves, most those people working obscene hours in biglaw have ungodly lawyer bods. Nobody is impressed with a pear in a suit.

2) You are really tough from behind your computer, so I suppose I'll have to let you not let me live anything down, but I actually said IN MY POST that I had been led to believe he was something he's not: an elitist. It's like Conservative Republicans who try to claim Lincoln. Like anything they believe reflects his beliefs, just because in name, he was a Republican. RETRADDDDDED. (deliberate misspell, btw). I think my post indicated that my feelings had changed, as a result of a video of his that I watched. I even linked it, because it so profoundly changed my view, but whatever.

3) My understanding of the term "trap" has changed, and I would never unequivocally refer to schools as traps. That said, for any given person, some schools are traps, but mostly, the rankings create traps. So do some people on TLS. People are scared to go to lower ranked schools because so many people on this site insist that life as you know it will be over if you turn down a higher ranked school with better placement stats in order to go to a lower ranked school with less financial obligations (and therefore more freedom, down the line). In this sense, I believe this GAME is a trap. People let the rankings and the STUPID ranting of some elitist TLSers convince them to give up dream opportunities so that they can borrow a lot of money for a school whose name only means something in areas of the country where they would NEVER practice. They just don't have good options that are compatible with certain people's life goals, even if the overall rankings insist that that school is technically better from an objective standpoint... btw objectivity is highly overrated. Nobody has "no preferences". People who want to work in NYC are going to be SOL for many opportunities if they go to Texas, yet Texas is a great school. The same is true for people who want to work in Texas: Fordham, and probably even Columbia, Cornell and maybe NYU are a total waste. REGARDLESS of the rankings; yet people can be easily persuaded that their lives will end if they go to a lower ranked school. That is a trap. Like I said, the rankings create a trap. Campos does not designate a bunch of schools as traps so much as he encourages people to set realistic goals, then to set about accomplishing those goals.

What I should have said first was that I realized that salaries are MARKET-DRIVEN, not school-driven. You will NOT make more money coming out of Georgetown or Harvard or Yale or Stanford (Oh my GOD, you are all thinking "what about Columbia, or UVA, or NYU? this guy must be a troll, he didn't stick to our little US News pamphlet's rankings-based hierarchy". You will make more money in major markets, where those schools place very well. If you are totally uninterested in those major markets (believe me, it's possible to be interested in something other than money), there is very nearly no advantage to going to those schools. Period. Get that through your heads, people. I know too many Ivy Leaguers to believe that the name in the frame on the wall is going to make the debt worth it once you are out in the real world - especially if you didn't want biglaw. The rankings signify nothing; in many cases they simply reflect the salaries of the surrounding markets of schools. How else do you seriously justify Cardozo, Brooklyn, Loyola Marymount, etc. being ranked so highly? They are great options for people in those major markets who wish to stay in those major markets. Since not all of us are in this for the money, and not all of us want major market biglaw, those rankings mean dick.

Finally, sunynp, lighten up. I never lectured anybody, I posted in a forum about the forums and vented my frustration so that those who have experienced similar frustration with the attitudes of some users on this site could share in that and realize they aren't alone. My post was unreadably long to begin with, so if you sat and read the whole thing, that's not my problem. Don't come bitching to me that I have no right to say what I think, or even to think what I think. You have every right to disagree with me, but if you really think I am REQUIRED to change my mind because you can dig up something I said in the past, you can seriously fuck right off.
Last edited by wallflower1987 on Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

beachbum

Postby beachbum » Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:54 pm

wallflower1987 wrote:Finally, sunynp, lighten up.

I lol'ed.

TyrionLannister

Postby TyrionLannister » Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:43 pm

wallflower1987 wrote:
Finally, sunynp, lighten up. I never lectured anybody, I posted in a forum about the forums and vented my frustration so that those who have experienced similar frustration with the attitudes of some users on this site could share in that and realize they aren't alone. My post was unreadably long to begin with, so if you sat and read the whole thing, that's not my problem. Don't come bitching to me that I have no right to say what I think, or even to think what I think. You have every right to disagree with me, but if you really think I am REQUIRED to change my mind because you can dig up something I said in the past, you can seriously fuck right off.

And boom goes the dynamite.

Return to “Choosing a Law School”