American vs. USF. vs. DePaul

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
gutterl

American vs. USF. vs. DePaul

Postby gutterl » Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:03 am

American-sticker, USF- $10k per year, DePaul $20k per year.

I am interested in working for the government...so I feel that American would have the most opportunities and be the best choice in this sense, buuuut I eventually want to settle down in the Bay Area. Maybe not RIGHT after law school, but I do want to raise my family here..which probably wont be for another 10 years.... Also Im still waiting on Hastings, but its not looking too good :/ Thoughts please?

pixytree

Re: American vs. USF. vs. DePaul

Postby pixytree » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:21 am

gutterl wrote:American-sticker, USF- $10k per year, DePaul $20k per year.

I am interested in working for the government...so I feel that American would have the most opportunities and be the best choice in this sense, buuuut I eventually want to settle down in the Bay Area. Maybe not RIGHT after law school, but I do want to raise my family here..which probably wont be for another 10 years.... Also Im still waiting on Hastings, but its not looking too good :/ Thoughts please?

Federal government? American may be worth it. State/local? Go to school where you want to practice.

imbored25

Postby imbored25 » Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:03 am

retake

BarbellDreams

Postby BarbellDreams » Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:30 pm

None of these schools give you any good employment prospects. The best answer is to retake. If you are entirely unwilling then pick where you want to live and practice and go to a local school there.

Return to “Choosing a Law School”