UC Hastings restrictions for medical marijuana patients

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )

To grow, or not to grow, that is the question

Make the extra 10k a year by doing a basically legal grow!
8
29%
Don't even consider it, you're going to be a lawyer!
10
36%
I have no idea, but I feel like voting
10
36%
 
Total votes: 28

User avatar
Marionberry
Posts: 1302
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:24 pm

Re: UC Hastings restrictions for medical marijuana patients

Postby Marionberry » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:22 pm

bilbobaggins wrote:The more this comes from a 'tard of a guy who was almost always fucked up and was one of the most brilliant writers of the 20th century the more i laugh and also cry.


Hst was a genius, though I'm not sure that he was even a human being. FWIW, I'm not arguing against drug use and certainly not against medicinal marijuana, I'm just arguing that in the situation OP is describing, I have a hard time believing that it's gonna be a prudent decision to grow pot, consume 2-3 grams of it a day, and pay money to attend law school.

User avatar
bilbobaggins
Posts: 686
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:41 pm

Re: UC Hastings restrictions for medical marijuana patients

Postby bilbobaggins » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:24 pm

Marionberry wrote:
bilbobaggins wrote:The more this comes from a 'tard of a guy who was almost always fucked up and was one of the most brilliant writers of the 20th century the more i laugh and also cry.


Hst was a genius, though I'm not sure that he was even a human being. FWIW, I'm not arguing against drug use and certainly not against medicinal marijuana, I'm just arguing that in the situation OP is describing, I have a hard time believing that it's gonna be a prudent decision to grow pot, consume 2-3 grams of it a day, and pay money to attend law school.


This we agree on, but not because medical marijuana isn't an actual thing, but more because there are many other options that avoid the same risk as this one to becoming a member of a Bar.

User avatar
TheTopBloke
Posts: 486
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:29 pm

Re: UC Hastings restrictions for medical marijuana patients

Postby TheTopBloke » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:27 pm

My 2 cents...

Go to Hasting, grow dope. If they've got a problem, sue. It's a UC school, in San Fransisco, in California. It's pretty difficult to get more liberal than that.

User avatar
Marionberry
Posts: 1302
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:24 pm

Re: UC Hastings restrictions for medical marijuana patients

Postby Marionberry » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:28 pm

bilbobaggins wrote:
Marionberry wrote:
bilbobaggins wrote:The more this comes from a 'tard of a guy who was almost always fucked up and was one of the most brilliant writers of the 20th century the more i laugh and also cry.


Hst was a genius, though I'm not sure that he was even a human being. FWIW, I'm not arguing against drug use and certainly not against medicinal marijuana, I'm just arguing that in the situation OP is describing, I have a hard time believing that it's gonna be a prudent decision to grow pot, consume 2-3 grams of it a day, and pay money to attend law school.


This we agree on, but not because medical marijuana isn't an actual thing, but more because there are many other options that avoid the same risk as this one to becoming a member of a Bar.


I'm not saying that marijuana doesn't have legitimate medical uses, it certainly does. I'm saying that often people who have pot cards do not have a legitimate need for the drug. Which is fine, I think those people should be allowed to use it anyway. However, to use it recreationally while claiming it's medicinal is gonna attract a lot of scrutiny, which people should be aware of if they're attempting to do something like practice law/pass a c&f review.
Last edited by Marionberry on Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HastingsLove
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:39 pm

Re: UC Hastings restrictions for medical marijuana patients

Postby HastingsLove » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:28 pm

Marionberry wrote:
HastingsLove wrote:Thanks, but I don't know the number to the lawyer willing to have an in-depth conversation about the legality of medical marijuana and how it is viewed by law schools (especially for free/She's broke).

As for all this hate. I won't be responding to anyone else who posts something that clearly is of no help to this debate. If anyone has any info, knows a medical marijuana patient going to LS that grows, or thinks there is no way Hastings would be cool with this, or that they would be cool with it, I would be happy to have a healthy conversation about it.


Okay serious question: You indicated (vaguely) that in this situation "your friend" is using cannabis to treat chronic pain. How would they treat their pain during the day (classes, exams, studying) without being under the influece every waking hour? Having an answer to questions like these would be necessary for "your friend" to convince anyone that their use is not recreational in nature.

Also, I got a bad back. Doctor says I need a backiotomy. Would this qualify me for medicinal marijuana?


Wake up, then go right to class, then smoke, then take two hours off, then study, then smoke, then sleep. Repeat.

or

Simply only smoke after going to class, and after you finished studying for the day.

or

Wake up then go right to class, then take one hit (nothing for a seasoned vet, but enough to alleviate symptoms), then take a short break, then study for hours, then smoke.

or

Smoke when necessary, and work hard regardless, but never smoke before an exam. End up where you end up, but with less pain, and an extra 10k in your pocket, every year.

Also, this is clearly not going to help her 24/7, however, it will help a lot. Furthermore, she can also take the harmful drug thourghout the day, and only smoke at night. So she can kind of have it both ways.
Last edited by HastingsLove on Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
TheTopBloke
Posts: 486
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:29 pm

Re: UC Hastings restrictions for medical marijuana patients

Postby TheTopBloke » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:29 pm

or try not to think so much.

User avatar
bk1
Posts: 18422
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:06 pm

Re: UC Hastings restrictions for medical marijuana patients

Postby bk1 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:31 pm

HastingsLove wrote:Thanks, but I don't know the number to the lawyer willing to have an in-depth conversation about the legality of medical marijuana and how it is viewed by law schools (especially for free/She's broke).


I would think one would make it a priority to find this sort of thing out considering the risks. Ask friends to see if they know lawyers, ask all your contacts. Heck, spend the few hundred bucks it might cost to talk to a lawyer, it just seems stupid not to.

User avatar
TheTopBloke
Posts: 486
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:29 pm

Re: UC Hastings restrictions for medical marijuana patients

Postby TheTopBloke » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:32 pm

bk1 wrote:
HastingsLove wrote:Thanks, but I don't know the number to the lawyer willing to have an in-depth conversation about the legality of medical marijuana and how it is viewed by law schools (especially for free/She's broke).


I would think one would make it a priority to find this sort of thing out considering the risks. Ask friends to see if they know lawyers, ask all your contacts. Heck, spend the few hundred bucks it might cost to talk to a lawyer, it just seems stupid not to.


What risks?

User avatar
Marionberry
Posts: 1302
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:24 pm

Re: UC Hastings restrictions for medical marijuana patients

Postby Marionberry » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:32 pm

HastingsLove wrote:Smoke when necessary, and work hard regardless, but never smoke before an exam. End up where you end up, but with less pain, and an extra 10k in your pocket, every year. 180k in debt, with no viable means of paying it off in any kind of comfortable time frame.


Fixed for the likely outcome of this proposed approach.

HastingsLove wrote:Also, this is clearly not going to help her 24/7, however, it will help a lot. Furthermore, she can also take the harmful drug thourghout the day, and only smoke at night. So she can kind of have it both ways.


Earlier you said that the alternative drug makes her more impaired than cannabis.
Last edited by Marionberry on Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
bk1
Posts: 18422
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:06 pm

Re: UC Hastings restrictions for medical marijuana patients

Postby bk1 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:33 pm

TheTopBloke wrote:
bk1 wrote:
HastingsLove wrote:Thanks, but I don't know the number to the lawyer willing to have an in-depth conversation about the legality of medical marijuana and how it is viewed by law schools (especially for free/She's broke).


I would think one would make it a priority to find this sort of thing out considering the risks. Ask friends to see if they know lawyers, ask all your contacts. Heck, spend the few hundred bucks it might cost to talk to a lawyer, it just seems stupid not to.


What risks?


C&F.

User avatar
bilbobaggins
Posts: 686
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:41 pm

Re: UC Hastings restrictions for medical marijuana patients

Postby bilbobaggins » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:35 pm

TheTopBloke wrote:
bk1 wrote:
HastingsLove wrote:Thanks, but I don't know the number to the lawyer willing to have an in-depth conversation about the legality of medical marijuana and how it is viewed by law schools (especially for free/She's broke).


I would think one would make it a priority to find this sort of thing out considering the risks. Ask friends to see if they know lawyers, ask all your contacts. Heck, spend the few hundred bucks it might cost to talk to a lawyer, it just seems stupid not to.


What risks?


That Medical Use isn't accepted by the State Bar C&F Committee and that you'll find yourself unable to pass the Cal Bar for that reason. That's the bottom level risk.

Moving up from there, being arrested for the pot, even if you're cleared, will make C&F passage more difficult.

This is the sort of question that only a lawyer who works on Bar issues will be able to clarify. The State's language is vague, but they clearly look at drug use as a negative. Being a good lawyer means weighing risks. If these risks are acceptable to you, then go for it. I would probably not take them and I tend to be one of the least risk averse law students I know.

HastingsLove
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:39 pm

Re: UC Hastings restrictions for medical marijuana patients

Postby HastingsLove » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:40 pm

Marionberry wrote:
HastingsLove wrote:Smoke when necessary, and work hard regardless, but never smoke before an exam. End up where you end up, but with less pain, and an extra 10k in your pocket, every year. 180k in debt, with no viable means of paying it off in any kind of comfortable time frame.


Fixed for the likely outcome of this proposed approach.

HastingsLove wrote:Also, this is clearly not going to help her 24/7, however, it will help a lot. Furthermore, she can also take the harmful drug thourghout the day, and only smoke at night. So she can kind of have it both ways.


Earlier you said that the alternative drug makes her more impaired than cannabis.


Yeah, the medicine that is the most effective leaves you really messed up. Some have a more mild effect, but alleviate the symptoms less too, and these are what I was just referring to. Also, you seem very mad about the fact the marijuana can actually be the most helpful drug, in some instances. I know it’s hard to believe, but at least believe that this could be true, and I can assure you that this hasn’t been proven false, FWIW.

HastingsLove
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:39 pm

Re: UC Hastings restrictions for medical marijuana patients

Postby HastingsLove » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:44 pm

bilbobaggins wrote:
TheTopBloke wrote:
bk1 wrote:
HastingsLove wrote:Thanks, but I don't know the number to the lawyer willing to have an in-depth conversation about the legality of medical marijuana and how it is viewed by law schools (especially for free/She's broke).


I would think one would make it a priority to find this sort of thing out considering the risks. Ask friends to see if they know lawyers, ask all your contacts. Heck, spend the few hundred bucks it might cost to talk to a lawyer, it just seems stupid not to.


What risks?


That Medical Use isn't accepted by the State Bar C&F Committee and that you'll find yourself unable to pass the Cal Bar for that reason. That's the bottom level risk.

Moving up from there, being arrested for the pot, even if you're cleared, will make C&F passage more difficult.

This is the sort of question that only a lawyer who works on Bar issues will be able to clarify. The State's language is vague, but they clearly look at drug use as a negative. Being a good lawyer means weighing risks. If these risks are acceptable to you, then go for it. I would probably not take them and I tend to be one of the least risk averse law students I know.


Thank you Bilbo!

minuit
Posts: 611
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:39 pm

Re: UC Hastings restrictions for medical marijuana patients

Postby minuit » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:45 pm

HastingsLove wrote:
Marionberry wrote:
HastingsLove wrote:Smoke when necessary, and work hard regardless, but never smoke before an exam. End up where you end up, but with less pain, and an extra 10k in your pocket, every year. 180k in debt, with no viable means of paying it off in any kind of comfortable time frame.


Fixed for the likely outcome of this proposed approach.

HastingsLove wrote:Also, this is clearly not going to help her 24/7, however, it will help a lot. Furthermore, she can also take the harmful drug thourghout the day, and only smoke at night. So she can kind of have it both ways.


Earlier you said that the alternative drug makes her more impaired than cannabis.


Yeah, the medicine that is the most effective leaves you really messed up. Some have a more mild effect, but alleviate the symptoms less too, and these are what I was just referring to. Also, you seem very mad about the fact the marijuana can actually be the most helpful drug, in some instances. I know it’s hard to believe, but at least believe that this could be true, and I can assure you that this hasn’t been proven false, FWIW.


i think he's just taking issue with the amount of weed being consumed looking suspect to the bar...

User avatar
Marionberry
Posts: 1302
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:24 pm

Re: UC Hastings restrictions for medical marijuana patients

Postby Marionberry » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:48 pm

HastingsLove wrote:Also, you seem very mad about the fact the marijuana can actually be the most helpful drug, in some instances.



Not at all. What I'm saying is that if you expected to do this, you had damn well better be able to convince a C&F board that your use isn't recreational in nature, and that you have a legitimate need for it that can't be met with comparable effectiveness by another drug that is legal, and possibly not an intoxicant. In the case of chronic pain, like you're describing, cannabis could very well be the most effective treatment. But to use it to effectively treat the kind of pain that you're decribing, the chances of succeeding in law school are decreased so significantly that it's probably not a wise investment. Plus, even if you have a legitimate need and it is the best treatment, that doesn't necessarily mean that it still won't present C & F issues. That may not be "right", but it's still something that you should consider.

HastingsLove
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:39 pm

Re: UC Hastings restrictions for medical marijuana patients

Postby HastingsLove » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:51 pm

minuit wrote:
HastingsLove wrote:
Marionberry wrote:
HastingsLove wrote:Smoke when necessary, and work hard regardless, but never smoke before an exam. End up where you end up, but with less pain, and an extra 10k in your pocket, every year. 180k in debt, with no viable means of paying it off in any kind of comfortable time frame.


Fixed for the likely outcome of this proposed approach.

HastingsLove wrote:Also, this is clearly not going to help her 24/7, however, it will help a lot. Furthermore, she can also take the harmful drug thourghout the day, and only smoke at night. So she can kind of have it both ways.


Earlier you said that the alternative drug makes her more impaired than cannabis.


Yeah, the medicine that is the most effective leaves you really messed up. Some have a more mild effect, but alleviate the symptoms less too, and these are what I was just referring to. Also, you seem very mad about the fact the marijuana can actually be the most helpful drug, in some instances. I know it’s hard to believe, but at least believe that this could be true, and I can assure you that this hasn’t been proven false, FWIW.


i think he's just taking issue with the amount of weed being consumed looking suspect to the bar...


The bar would not know the amount consumed. They would only know how much she was caught with, assuming she gets caught, which can be explained in many ways. Also, would a person prescribed a high dosage of Xanax be judged for the high dose aspect? I think not.

User avatar
Marionberry
Posts: 1302
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:24 pm

Re: UC Hastings restrictions for medical marijuana patients

Postby Marionberry » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:53 pm

HastingsLove wrote:The bar would not know the amount consumed. They would only know how much she was caught with, assuming she gets caught, which can be explained in many ways. Also, would a person prescribed a high dosage of Xanax be judged for the high dose aspect? I think not.


I don't think you get what people are trying to tell you, quite possibly because you've taken about 15 bong rips since you posted this thread. You will face a great deal more scrutiny than someone with a prescription for xanax or any other legal drug. You are in violation of federal law, and while that law might not be "right" or "just", the bar is almost certainly going to be concerned with extensive activity that could be viewed as criminal in any American court.
Last edited by Marionberry on Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
bk1
Posts: 18422
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:06 pm

Re: UC Hastings restrictions for medical marijuana patients

Postby bk1 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:55 pm

Marionberry wrote:quite possibly because you've taken about 15 bong rips since you posted this thread.


Choked on my own laughter.

User avatar
bilbobaggins
Posts: 686
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:41 pm

Re: UC Hastings restrictions for medical marijuana patients

Postby bilbobaggins » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:58 pm

While I disagree with Marion's characterization of the effects of pot on all people, his analysis of how the State Bar would react (remember, this is an organization of ALL lawyers in CA, simply because we're in CA doesn't mean they are all super liberal hippies like us PD's) is accurate. This is not something to fuck around with because of how much you're paying to get a degree that becomes less valuable if you cannot practice law (or are delayed).

I try to avoid the prospect of litigating my way onto the Bar and it seems like this is probably not the road anyone wants to take.

User avatar
TheTopBloke
Posts: 486
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:29 pm

Re: UC Hastings restrictions for medical marijuana patients

Postby TheTopBloke » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:00 pm

bk1 wrote:
TheTopBloke wrote:
bk1 wrote:
HastingsLove wrote:Thanks, but I don't know the number to the lawyer willing to have an in-depth conversation about the legality of medical marijuana and how it is viewed by law schools (especially for free/She's broke).


I would think one would make it a priority to find this sort of thing out considering the risks. Ask friends to see if they know lawyers, ask all your contacts. Heck, spend the few hundred bucks it might cost to talk to a lawyer, it just seems stupid not to.


What risks?


C&F.


Research law school and the professors at these places. C&F is a joke.

HastingsLove
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:39 pm

Re: UC Hastings restrictions for medical marijuana patients

Postby HastingsLove » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:00 pm

Marionberry wrote:
HastingsLove wrote:Also, you seem very mad about the fact the marijuana can actually be the most helpful drug, in some instances.



Not at all. What I'm saying is that if you expected to do this, you had damn well better be able to convince a C&F board that your use isn't recreational in nature, and that you have a legitimate need for it that can't be met with comparable effectiveness by another drug that is legal, and possibly not an intoxicant. In the case of chronic pain, like you're describing, cannabis could very well be the most effective treatment. But to use it to effectively treat the kind of pain that you're decribing, the chances of succeeding in law school are decreased so significantly that it's probably not a wise investment. Plus, even if you have a legitimate need and it is the best treatment, that doesn't necessarily mean that it still won't present C & F issues. That may not be "right", but it's still something that you should consider.


I would tell them to their face that at times it was for recreational use, just as alcohol is, and that if they want to punish me for choosing the safer drug, then so be it. I would also say: I like the way it feels, and that it alleviates the symptoms I have. Just like a person who takes Xanax could say that it, 1. Helps their symptoms 2. Likes the way it makes them feel 3. The effectiveness of other drugs is not in question and not relevant to how this drug helps you.

Also, we could be talking about chronic pain, anxiety, depression, a combination of all three, or countless other problems that people face daily. Regardless, all can be helped with medical marijuana (the safest drug out)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User avatar
TheTopBloke
Posts: 486
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:29 pm

Re: UC Hastings restrictions for medical marijuana patients

Postby TheTopBloke » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:01 pm

bilbobaggins wrote:
TheTopBloke wrote:
bk1 wrote:
HastingsLove wrote:Thanks, but I don't know the number to the lawyer willing to have an in-depth conversation about the legality of medical marijuana and how it is viewed by law schools (especially for free/She's broke).


I would think one would make it a priority to find this sort of thing out considering the risks. Ask friends to see if they know lawyers, ask all your contacts. Heck, spend the few hundred bucks it might cost to talk to a lawyer, it just seems stupid not to.


What risks?


That Medical Use isn't accepted by the State Bar C&F Committee and that you'll find yourself unable to pass the Cal Bar for that reason. That's the bottom level risk.

Moving up from there, being arrested for the pot, even if you're cleared, will make C&F passage more difficult.

This is the sort of question that only a lawyer who works on Bar issues will be able to clarify. The State's language is vague, but they clearly look at drug use as a negative. Being a good lawyer means weighing risks. If these risks are acceptable to you, then go for it. I would probably not take them and I tend to be one of the least risk averse law students I know.


Please provide a link that is very interesting. In the State it is legal, so this person is acting lawfully, and yet they will not allow her to practice? Sounds like a great lawsuit.

User avatar
Marionberry
Posts: 1302
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:24 pm

Re: UC Hastings restrictions for medical marijuana patients

Postby Marionberry » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:04 pm

HastingsLove wrote:I would tell them to their face that at times it was for recreational use, just as alcohol is, and that if they want to punish me for choosing the safer drug, then so be it. I would also say: I like the way it feels, and that it alleviates the symptoms I have. Just like a person who takes Xanax could say that it, 1. Helps their symptoms 2. Likes the way it makes them feel 3. The effectiveness of other drugs is not in question and not relevant to how this drug helps you.

Also, we could be talking about chronic pain, anxiety, depression, a combination of all three, or countless other problems that people face daily. Regardless, all can be helped with medical marijuana (the safest drug out)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Jesus christ, I think I just got flamed hard.

While I disagree with Marion's characterization of the effects of pot on all people


In my defense, I'm partially kidding. I don't think pot turns everyone who uses it into stereotypical, stupid stoners, nor do I have anything against people who smoke. In the past, I was what you might even consider a staunch advocate for its use in any situation. I'm giving OP a hard time, and also I think that if you're consuming 2-3 grams a day that you will experience some undesirable side effects.

User avatar
TheTopBloke
Posts: 486
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:29 pm

Re: UC Hastings restrictions for medical marijuana patients

Postby TheTopBloke » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:05 pm

Marionberry wrote:
HastingsLove wrote:The bar would not know the amount consumed. They would only know how much she was caught with, assuming she gets caught, which can be explained in many ways. Also, would a person prescribed a high dosage of Xanax be judged for the high dose aspect? I think not.


I don't think you get what people are trying to tell you, quite possibly because you've taken about 15 bong rips since you posted this thread. You will face a great deal more scrutiny than someone with a prescription for xanax or any other legal drug. You are in violation of federal law, and while that law might not be "right" or "just", the bar is almost certainly going to be concerned with extensive activity that could be viewed as criminal in any American court.


I think what he means is, how would they know what you consume? How does the C&F board know? I think he assumes the C&F board find out based on a documented legal violation.

HastingsLove
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:39 pm

Re: UC Hastings restrictions for medical marijuana patients

Postby HastingsLove » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:07 pm

What risks?[/quote]

That Medical Use isn't accepted by the State Bar C&F Committee and that you'll find yourself unable to pass the Cal Bar for that reason. That's the bottom level risk.

Moving up from there, being arrested for the pot, even if you're cleared, will make C&F passage more difficult.

This is the sort of question that only a lawyer who works on Bar issues will be able to clarify. The State's language is vague, but they clearly look at drug use as a negative. Being a good lawyer means weighing risks. If these risks are acceptable to you, then go for it. I would probably not take them and I tend to be one of the least risk averse law students I know.[/quote]

Please provide a link that is very interesting. In the State it is legal, so this person is acting lawfully, and yet they will not allow her to practice? Sounds like a great lawsuit.[/quote]

That's what I'm saying! It would never happen. Although, Bib is right about possible delays, I think the obvious answer is eventually you will be allowed to practice 100%. I could be wrong, but have yet to find anything online proving otherwise.




Return to “Choosing a Law School”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests