UNH School of Law

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
Boilers9

UNH School of Law

Postby Boilers9 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:47 am

Hi All,

I am going to be a 1L this upcoming fall and planning on going to UNH School of Law for their IP program. I want to know the honest truth when it comes to employment for people with a scientific background and intend to go into Patent Law coming out of a TTT that has a pretty good reputation within the IP community. I have only an undergraduate degree in Neurobiology and Physiology and no Ph.D. or masters. I researched the top 25 IP firms and almost all of them had graduates from Franklin Pierce so it does look promising.. Let me know your thoughts!

Thanks

Bluben

Re: UNH School of Law

Postby Bluben » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:51 am

Boilers9 wrote:Hi All,

I am going to be a 1L this upcoming fall and planning on going to UNH School of Law for their IP program. I want to know the honest truth when it comes to employment for people with a scientific background and intend to go into Patent Law coming out of a TTT that has a pretty good reputation within the IP community. I have only an undergraduate degree in Neurobiology and Physiology and no Ph.D. or masters. I researched the top 25 IP firms and almost all of them had graduates from Franklin Pierce so it does look promising.. Let me know your thoughts!

Thanks

Im interested in hearing a response to this as well, but dont think many people on TLS have experience with UNH law.

Bluben

Re: UNH School of Law

Postby Bluben » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:38 pm

Return to “Choosing a Law School”