Minnesota vs. Emory vs. Colorado

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
jrose5

Re: Minnesota vs. Emory vs. Colorado

Postby jrose5 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:41 pm

DrVictorFreeze wrote:Urban was the wrong word. I mean more lacking in a college campus setting. I realize that at most schools, we will inevitably make friends through the law school. But it would be nice to have the opportunity to meet people of a similar age from other parts of the school.

Im a little curious to see how the social dynamics of law school will play out. I feel like a lot of people are in very different places of their lives. I mean a single twenty two year right out of college is a very different person than a married late twenty somethings person getting ready to start a family. I guess I am looking for a school that is catered more to the former.

Not to overgeneralize, then maybe Emory is the right place for you, then. I'm not sure about the law school, but in general it has a very lively student body with lots of things to do in the city (ATL is known for its night life, if you're into that kind of thing, and Emory is also somewhat known to be a party school). On the whole, I get the impression that Emory is a school for young people.

You Gotta Have Faith

Re: Minnesota vs. Emory vs. Colorado

Postby You Gotta Have Faith » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:32 pm

Flip a 3-sided coin
:lol:

Return to “Choosing a Law School”