Widener Law School Forum

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
jigalion

New

Re: Widener Law School

Post by jigalion » Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:34 pm

tittsburghfeelers wrote: 3.98 GPA? There are so many things that I would do to have that GPA. PLEASE, wait, retake and reapply. Even getting up to a 160 will open many more doors for you.

jamcdowell

New

Post by jamcdowell » Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:35 pm

HeavenWood wrote:
jamcdowell wrote:So you want them to get a job without the work of actually having to look for one? Sounds kind of lazy to me.
What the hell are you talking about?
jamcdowell wrote: Are you going to back their education if they don't go? I'm pretty sure you won't.
Just trying to give friendly advice, brah.

I'm not your "brah."
jamcdowell wrote:What does your father practicing have to do with anything? Just because he's work in midlaw for 25 years that means you know what it's like?
He's told me the score on numerous occasions. I don't have experience working as a lawyer yet, but I know how hiring in the Philly legal market works.
Did you just see what you said. "I don't have experience working as a lawyer yet, but I know how hiring in the Philly legal market works" How do you know if you're not a lawyer yet? I bet your some punk sitting in a frat house drinking PBRs wearing cargo shorts.

HeavenWood

Gold

Post by HeavenWood » Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:38 pm

jamcdowell wrote:Did you just see what you said. "I don't have experience working as a lawyer yet, but I know how hiring in the Philly legal market works" How do you know if you're not a lawyer yet? I bet your some punk sitting in a frat house drinking PBRs wearing cargo shorts.
I know how it works, because my father has been kind enough to tell me. I trust his judgment (but you certainly don't have to). On another note...

U so mad. :lol:

And if you knew me, you'd realize how lulzy the bolded is. Anyway, I've said what I have to say here. Good luck, OP.

scammedhard

Silver

Post by scammedhard » Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:40 pm

Widener, Cooley, Barry, Ave Maria... whatever? There are plenty of lemmings like this one determined on going to a TTT with a "great scholarship." Hey, NJcollegestudent, the message you got is crystal clear: don't go to this "school" and retake instead. If you can't understand that, fine, go. Just don't be asking for a bailout in a few years!

jamcdowell

New

Post by jamcdowell » Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:50 pm

scammedhard wrote:Widener, Cooley, Barry, Ave Maria... whatever? There are plenty of lemmings like this one determined on going to a TTT with a "great scholarship." Hey, NJcollegestudent, the message you got is crystal clear: don't go to this "school" and retake instead. If you can't understand that, fine, go. Just don't be asking for a bailout in a few years!
Exactly.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

BostonNJ

New

Post by BostonNJ » Mon May 30, 2011 1:57 am

HeavenWood wrote:
jamcdowell wrote:Did you just see what you said. "I don't have experience working as a lawyer yet, but I know how hiring in the Philly legal market works" How do you know if you're not a lawyer yet? I bet your some punk sitting in a frat house drinking PBRs wearing cargo shorts.
I know how it works, because my father has been kind enough to tell me. I trust his judgment (but you certainly don't have to). On another note...

U so mad. :lol:

And if you knew me, you'd realize how lulzy the bolded is. Anyway, I've said what I have to say here. Good luck, OP.

One of my friends went there, he enjoyed it for the most part. However he has been out of law school for about 5 years now and is still having trouble finding solid employment. I think if you remain in Del you will be fine though!

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “Choosing a Law School”