UB

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
JAGX

UB

Postby JAGX » Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:07 pm

I'm currently an undergrad at ub and I've been accepted to UB Law and George Mason (rank 40). I'm still deciding between the two...

Anyways, UB has many pros and cons, I'd get into it in depth but I've got hw to do. Mainly, UB is VERY inexpensive compared to most other schools, we're talking 50% less.

Let me know if you've got specific questions.

jukeboxhero

Re: UB

Postby jukeboxhero » Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:35 pm

JAGX wrote:I'm currently an undergrad at ub and I've been accepted to UB Law and George Mason (rank 40). I'm still deciding between the two...

Anyways, UB has many pros and cons, I'd get into it in depth but I've got hw to do. Mainly, UB is VERY inexpensive compared to most other schools, we're talking 50% less.

Question: what kind of bear is best?

JAGX

Postby JAGX » Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:25 pm

jukeboxhero wrote:
JAGX wrote:I'm currently an undergrad at ub and I've been accepted to UB Law and George Mason (rank 40). I'm still deciding between the two...

Polar, because Buffalo is cold.

YCrevolution

Postby YCrevolution » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:05 pm

whitman

Postby whitman » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:12 pm

jukeboxhero wrote:

That's a ridiculous question.

Return to “Choosing a Law School”