Please delete.

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
ATR
Posts: 1119
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:18 pm

Please delete.

Postby ATR » Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:07 am

E: Jumped the gun on this issue.
Last edited by ATR on Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sandro
Posts: 2526
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:12 am

Re: Withdrawing from Schools before Decision/$$$?

Postby Sandro » Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:11 am

I would say retake, seeing as you had enough time to post all of that you obviously have time to study for a retake. ED to UVA.

ATR
Posts: 1119
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:18 pm

Re: Withdrawing from Schools before Decision/$$$?

Postby ATR » Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:12 am

Sandro wrote:I would say retake, seeing as you had enough time to post all of that you obviously have time to study for a retake. ED to UVA.

Thanks for that. Already retook and am happy with my score.

Also not interested in paying sticker at UVA.

Sandro
Posts: 2526
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:12 am

Re: Withdrawing from Schools before Decision/$$$?

Postby Sandro » Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:21 am

more than half of what you posted involves unknown/hypotheticals. You havent even heard from Vandy how much you are getting. "Come on, man"

User avatar
Grizz
Posts: 10583
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:31 pm

Re: Withdrawing from Schools before Decision/$$$?

Postby Grizz » Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:25 am

Whats the point of withdrawing right now? Just chill out bro. Wait to see what happens.

ATR
Posts: 1119
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:18 pm

Re: Withdrawing from Schools before Decision/$$$?

Postby ATR » Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:28 am

rad law wrote:Whats the point of withdrawing right now? Just chill out bro. Wait to see what happens.

Just for the reasons I outlined in the OP. I don't want to attend many of these schools, so I feel kinda guilty about waiting on a decision from them if they can't help me leverage scholarship money.
Sandro wrote:more than half of what you posted involves unknown/hypotheticals. You havent even heard from Vandy how much you are getting. "Come on, man"

Many of the schools are ranked substantially below xxx, and many of them I wouldn't attend over sticker at xxx. If one of them is my best option, I'll reapply early next cycle. So, please take me at my word when I say that I most likely (i.e., would take a miracle) would not attended a given school that I mean exactly just that.
Last edited by ATR on Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

ATR
Posts: 1119
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:18 pm

Re: Withdrawing from Schools before Decision/$$$?

Postby ATR » Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:30 am

I guess I'll take the OP down if my concerns aren't legitimate at this point in the cycle.




Return to “Choosing a Law School”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: jjcorvino and 6 guests