What's with TLS's UPenn hate?

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
eaglemuncher

Re: What's with TLS's UPenn hate?

Postby eaglemuncher » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:11 pm

beach_terror wrote:
johnnyutah wrote:Translation: beach_terror thinks black people are subhuman trash.

Seriously man? Once again, I made that as a reference to the loss of identity the city suffers from now. The guy in the Phillies game story was a white hick, and telling my girlfriends family to go fuck themselves when we all sat down at the game would absolutely qualify as being a subhuman piece of shit in that instance. If you think differently, that's fine.

Who the hell do you think "pushed" out the Irish and Italians? I am reasonably sure it was not the Scandinavians.

beach_terror

Postby beach_terror » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:06 pm

eaglemuncher wrote:Who the hell do you think "pushed" out the Irish and Italians? I am reasonably sure it was not the Scandinavians.

Are you from Philadelphia? Are you Italian or Irish? Do you understand how their communities are structured? How about increasing crime rates and a declining public school system (gasp, administrative problems)? There wasn't one individual thing that led to the former immigrants moving out, but the city's identity began declining shortly after they left. If you disagree, then that's fine. However, it's difficult to say the city is in better shape than it used to be. If for some reason you think the Irish and Italians left because of minority populations increasing, then take off your fucking blinders. Everyone tries to obfuscate the discussion of whats wrong with Philadelphia with arguments about color, it's getting old. The city is currently not even close to being all minorities, so stop with all the

keg411

Postby keg411 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:14 pm

I like Philly. Then again, to me, Philly = Center City (and Old City) and nothing else.

stayway

Postby stayway » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:16 pm

TCR is that Philly needs more Asians.

Not the UPenn Asians, but normal Asians.

Edit:

Eagle, your avatar is sex.

Return to “Choosing a Law School”