William and Mary v Cardozo v. Minn.

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
Dirk Lang

William and Mary v Cardozo v. Minn.

Postby Dirk Lang » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:34 pm

Looking to do corporate/IP sort of law. Seems like W&M has better regional rank although they lag in the DC market. NY market is much larger but more competition. Same price after scholarship offers, about half. OR Minnesota sticker which has regional dominance but it'd be significantly more. I have no location preference among the 3, but would like to be in a corporate environment. More intereted in WM and Dozo, but Minnesota is worth a visit i guess.

ran12

Re: William and Mary v Cardozo v. Minn.

Postby ran12 » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:43 pm

Dirk Lang wrote:Looking to do corporate/IP sort of law. Seems like W&M has better regional rank although they lag in the DC market. NY market is much larger but more competition. Same price after scholarship offers, about half. OR Minnesota sticker which has regional dominance but it'd be significantly more. I have no location preference among the 3, but would like to be in a corporate environment. More intereted in WM and Dozo, but Minnesota is worth a visit i guess.

WM is the best option of the 3 when cost benefit is considered. Even though Minn dominates its market, it's not worth sticker when you have the other 2 options.

Blindmelon

Re: William and Mary v Cardozo v. Minn.

Postby Blindmelon » Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:38 pm

Easy WM here.

Return to “Choosing a Law School”